• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Spring Training Updates

Stradling

intercostal muscles are several groups of muscles that run between the ribs, and help form and move the chest wall. The intercostal muscles are mainly involved in the mechanical aspect of breathing. These muscles help expand and shrink the size of the chest cavity to facilitate breathing.

He was breathing too hard?

19 minutes ago, ettin said:

@Dochalo The Death of Expertise.

I actually tweaked an intercostal muscle a few weeks ago chasing a rat by too aggressively swinging a closet hanging rod at it.  true story.  more details upon request.  

anyway, it took about 2-3 weeks to heal and I don't throw a baseball in the upper 90's.  

37 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I actually tweaked an intercostal muscle a few weeks ago chasing a rat by too aggressively swinging a closet hanging rod at it.  true story.  more details upon request.  

anyway, it took about 2-3 weeks to heal and I don't throw a baseball in the upper 90's.  

Did you at least get the rat? I assume not. Don’t feel too bad, I once broke a finger attempting to kill a spider.

6 hours ago, Dochalo said:

@Taylor will never have this problem.

19 hours ago, Dochalo said:

When I did rat duty for OC Vector Control, I used a fungo bat with the Jimmy Reese modification.  It got real exciting when the rats charged you out of desperation.  That summer dramatically reduced the number of restaurants I ate at.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:35 AM, Rollinghard said:

intercostal muscles are several groups of muscles that run between the ribs, and help form and move the chest wall. The intercostal muscles are mainly involved in the mechanical aspect of breathing. These muscles help expand and shrink the size of the chest cavity to facilitate breathing.

He was breathing too hard?

Or had a bad case of hay fever, and sneezed his brains out?