• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryu: “Angels didn’t want two Asian players on the team”

Pancake Bear

32 minutes ago, RBM said:

Between 1910 and 1945, Japan worked to wipe out Korean culture, language and history. ... In order to establish control over its new protectorate, the Empire of Japan waged an all-out war on Korean culture. Schools and universities forbade speaking Korea and emphasized manual labor and loyalty to the Emperor.

Plus now that wuhan virus is coming from there... about...t's..

10 hours ago, RBM said:

Did Bill get removed from the sight or just stop gracing us with his presence?

I'm still here, I'm just not wasting pearls of wisdom on the swine it's a wasted effort. Those who actually want to talk baseball I respond to, those who like to ridicule just to ease their phallic deficiency syndrome like Lou, why bother?

5 hours ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

I'm still here, I'm just not wasting pearls of wisdom on the swine it's a wasted effort. Those who actually want to talk baseball I respond to, those who like to ridicule just to ease their phallic deficiency syndrome like Lou, why bother?

The ribbing is part of the AW experience. You must embrace it Billy, my boy

10 hours ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

Homo

On 1/26/2020 at 9:45 AM, calscuf said:

Bill knows you guys have small dicks.  I’ve been saying that for years!

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

Just here to note that a thread about Asians has ended up talking about small dicks.

"In the land of small dicks, the 1 inch man is pe-king" 

TORS, 2020

On 1/28/2020 at 6:34 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Also, in case it was too deep and over some of your heads, peking is a town in china with ducks, and pee king makes sense if youre talking about penises. 

Peking d*ck, like peking duck would have worked here too, i suppose. 

my urologist calls himself the pee king.

• 1 year later...