• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryu: “Angels didn’t want two Asian players on the team”

Pancake Bear

2 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

no im a met fan in fact my name on prosports daily is mike pelfrey so you can stuff it troll

i enjoy Showing the self proclaimed smartest man on angels win up for the fool he is

remember this guys you were here when lou was taken down a notch

haha

go Yankees! 

7 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

no im a met fan in fact my name on prosports daily is mike pelfrey so you can stuff it troll

i enjoy Showing the self proclaimed smartest man on angels win up for the fool he is

Ok troll

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok troll

say what you want i was only trying to help Mike

if youd rather he never sniff the playoffs thats on you

I still Say a veteran innings eater like Happ would help especially when hed be less expensive than a david price

question do you really think this team as is is even gonna get close to the playoffs?

cause i dont

18 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

@Lou is the smartest man on Angelswin? 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

lol @ Hofstra.

it's the UCR of the east coast

no at the time i attended it was the #7 business school in the Nation, but  as the self proclaimed smartest man in the World I figured you knew that.....

as a matter of fact one of Hollywoods best known entertainment lawyers Johan Powell went to Hofstra as well

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

it's not even ranked in the top 160 in the country 

casper GIF

check the business school numbnuts. owned again

https://www.hofstra.edu/academics/colleges/zarb/national-recognition.html?utm_campaign=ps_brand&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=zarb&utm_term=%2Bhofstra %2Bschool of %2Bbusiness&gclid=CjwKCAiA9JbwBRAAEiwAnWa4QzOSuXuLoUvmSK9f_t2WpwY2aw389WZPjARc6DX9u-PmtaES8WXYURoCZXIQAvD_BwE

you can always depend on Lou to talk about things he obviously knows nothing about