• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryu: “Angels didn’t want two Asian players on the team”

Pancake Bear

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

so you're a racist. good to know. I'm sure Hofstra is very proud of you.

no im not, i just said that after listening to lou I finally understand WhyTrump , wants to build a wall. I even said I dont Agree with Trump

that doesnt make me a racist

heres exactly what i said:

"thank you Tdawg, I dont really agree with Trump but now I at least understand why he wants to build a wall "

maybe you should work on your comprehension skills

1 minute ago, RBM said:

Your an idiot tdawg.

I posted the article from the Korean sportswriter as a joke. Lou got the joke. He replied he wanted the sashimi. It is the article the local guy from Toronto translated and used. Fletcher confirmed it was a bad source from the Korean writer. You need to understand the context. This writer covers two Korean players here - Choo and Ryu. That's it. She has to report back to her Korean readers so I think she put a different spin on it for her readers.

Only and imbecile would believe that.

6 minutes ago, RBM said:

Your an idiot tdawg.

I posted the article from the Korean sportswriter as a joke. Lou got the joke. He replied he wanted the sashimi. It is the article the local guy from Toronto translated and used. Fletcher confirmed it was a bad source from the Korean writer. You need to understand the context. This writer covers two Korean players here - Choo and Ryu. That's it. She has to report back to her Korean readers so I think she put a different spin on it for her readers.

you're right RBM, even Blue Jays fans on prosports Daily got the Joke, several of the Blue Jays  posters on that forum, said I guess we are getting Choo now too.

it was obviously a Language barrier snafu

10 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

i really dont know RBM unlike the self proclaimed smartest man In the world (Lou) I know I dont know everything,

Im just honestly hoping that the Angels give Mike Trout some help

how are you..well I hope

He learned a lot from his mentor Dora the Explorer. 

56 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

image.gif.2cc47c6550f33ef6bd5998f1337ff644.gif

rendon is great help, i think it is a great move, but its only one side of the equation, Baseball is at least 50 percent pitching, theres a statement that good pitching stops good hitting, so even if the team wins a bunch of 10-8 games theres still gonna be a bunch where the hitting cant compensate for having a starting staff with an over 5 era, as MLB tv spoke of today. Joel Sherman,  Tom Verducci and Jason Stark arent rocket scientists, I  grant you but they do have a point.

as John Smoltz said it puts far too much pressure on Trout and Rendon

as an aside MLB trade rumors ran a poll tonight, and roughly 60% of those who voted said they expect the Angels to win fewer than 85 games