• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryu: “Angels didn’t want two Asian players on the team”

Pancake Bear

2 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

It wasn’t even Ryu who said this, according to original story from Korea. And it wasn’t anyone from the Boras Corp. So maybe it was one of his buddies that is just guessing. 

It’s ridiculous. 

hello, RBM. 

2 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

It wasn’t even Ryu who said this, according to original story from Korea. And it wasn’t anyone from the Boras Corp. So maybe it was one of his buddies that is just guessing. 

It’s ridiculous. 

hmmm...

(page 1)

15 hours ago, Lou said:

to say a major league franchise wouldn't sign a player for this reason is absolutely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

I read what Fletcher said.  They may have made the right decision not to make an offer or it might be dumbshito decision.  We will find out in due time.

Ok.  But if they weren’t on the same page with value then they made the right decision.  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok.  But if they weren’t on the same page with value then they made the right 

If our pitching sucks like the last 5 years and Ryu kicks ass then it's a bad decision.  I don't care what "value " or "page they were on".

If Ryu is another cy young contender for and healthy and our pitching sucks it's a bad decision.

I have given Eppler a lot of benefit of the doubt because Dumbshito destroyed the farm and left the team in shambles.   However he has not improved the team since he has gotten here.  Money should not have been the problem the last year or this year.  Time to put up results.

3 minutes ago, stormngt said:

If our pitching sucks like the last 5 years and Ryu kicks ass then it's a bad decision.  I don't care what "value " or "page they were on".

If Ryu is another cy young contender for and healthy and our pitching sucks it's a bad decision.

I have given Eppler a lot of benefit of the doubt because Dumbshito destroyed the farm and left the team in shambles.   However he has not improved the team since he has gotten here.  Money should not have been the problem the last year or this year.  Time to put up results.

Ok, cool.  And if Ryu is really good and Toronto is really bad then he made a bad decision as well.  Once again it is a two way street.  If he wanted to be here he could have come up with a reasonable contract request.  Money wasn’t the problem either year.  Ryu’ s health is the problem.  

22 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok, cool.  And if Ryu is really good and Toronto is really bad then he made a bad decision as well.  Once again it is a two way street.  If he wanted to be here he could have come up with a reasonable contract request.  Money wasn’t the problem either year.  Ryu’ s health is the problem.  

Ryu wanted to stay in Southern California.  That was well known.  Dodgers didnt want to po at for him (which people are correct that is a very big red flag) and we didnt make an offer.  As far as we know Toronto over paid and we could have got him for less.

Maybe Boros over negotiated with us and we decided no offer.  It diesnt matter.  We have improved the pitching staff.  I would argue we haven't  improved it enough.  If the pitching staff over achieves like 2002 than we could not only make the playoffs but win the WS.  If that's the case Eppler is a genius.

If we suck and Ryu is a stud than Eppler is a dog.  Thus is the nature of big time sports.

11 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Ryu wanted to stay in Southern California.  That was well known.  Dodgers didnt want to po at for him (which people are correct that is a very big red flag) and we didnt make an offer.  As far as we know Toronto over paid and we could have got him for less.

Maybe Boros over negotiated with us and we decided no offer.  It diesnt matter.  We have improved the pitching staff.  I would argue we haven't  improved it enough.  If the pitching staff over achieves like 2002 than we could not only make the playoffs but win the WS.  If that's the case Eppler is a genius.

If we suck and Ryu is a stud than Eppler is a dog.  Thus is the nature of big time sports.

the whole idea is ridiculous, om just in shock Stradling is wearing my face as an avatar. youd think he could find a pretty girl or something

Just now, Bill Neftleberg said:

get your laughs in while you can, Steve Cohen, is worth 13 billion and he says things are gonna change, he actually says he plans on spending money to take New York back from the Yankees

you're a Yankees fan, troll