• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryu: “Angels didn’t want two Asian players on the team”

Pancake Bear

21 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

since when are fangraphs projections  considered facts?

i wouldnt mind it for Trouts sake, but i have my doubts

pitching matters

Since the point seems to have escaped your fabulous brain, allow me to connect the dots: If Fangraphs’ projections predict the Angels in a playoff spot, maybe it isn’t Angels fans who might predict the Angels are a playoff team as is (whether Lou said that or not - I haven’t checked) but you who are in fact incorrect. 

On the other hand, you have an economics degree, so clearly any view that disagrees with yours must be wrong. 

Just now, Pancake Bear said:

Since the point seems to have escaped your fabulous brain, allow me to connect the dots: If Fangraphs’ projections predict the Angels in a playoff spot, maybe it isn’t Angels fans who might predict the Angels are a playoff team as is (whether Lou said that or not - I haven’t checked) but you who are in fact incorrect. 

On the other hand, you have an economics degree, so clearly any view that disagrees with yours must be wrong. 

i didnt say that, I just believe that pitching is at least 50% of the game and your pitching staff sucks

why dont we make a bet,

you say the angels make the playoffs, Ill take they dont

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

top undergrad business schools....

no Hofstra. then again, it was only the top 90 

wrong again

https://www.hofstra.edu/academics/colleges/zarb/national-recognition.html?utm_campaign=ps_brand&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=zarb&utm_term=%2Bhofstra %2Bschool of %2Bbusiness&gclid=CjwKCAiA9JbwBRAAEiwAnWa4QzOSuXuLoUvmSK9f_t2WpwY2aw389WZPjARc6DX9u-PmtaES8WXYURoCZXIQAvD_BwE

• Princeton Review Online MBA Program (ranked 16th nationally, 2019)
  • U.S. News and World Report Best Online MBA Program (ranked 58th nationally, 2019)
  • QS World University Rankings Distance/Online MBA (#24 out of 50 globally, 2019-20) 
  • U.S. News and World Report Part‐time MBA Program (ranked 168th nationally, 2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Online MBA Program (ranked "tier one", 2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Online MBA Program (ranked #39, 2019)
  • Princeton Review Best 252 Business Schools who offer on-campus MBA programs (2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Executive MBA Program (ranked #52, 2019)
  • PayScale College Salary Report and the PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Business Majors for graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in the top four percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Business Careers based on the 20-year return on investment of graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in the top seven percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Marketing Careers, based on the 20-year return on investment of graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in top 28 percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College Salary Report Top 19 percent nationwide on mid-career salary for alumni with MBAs out of all those with advanced degree programs (2016-2017)
  • Payscale College Salary Report Ranked in the top 70 colleges nationwide on mid-career salary for alumni with MBAs (2016-17)
  • College Factual Best Marketing Schools in New York (ranked #3, 2018)
  • College Factual ranking, "Finance Program (ranked #2 in New York, 2019)
  • College Choice Top 10% of Finance Colleges in the U.S. (ranked #28, 2019)
  • Poets & Quants Top Online MBA program (ranked #24, 2020)

at the time I was there they were #7 nationally

keep being owned Lou

2 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

wrong again

https://www.hofstra.edu/academics/colleges/zarb/national-recognition.html?utm_campaign=ps_brand&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=zarb&utm_term=%2Bhofstra %2Bschool of %2Bbusiness&gclid=CjwKCAiA9JbwBRAAEiwAnWa4QzOSuXuLoUvmSK9f_t2WpwY2aw389WZPjARc6DX9u-PmtaES8WXYURoCZXIQAvD_BwE

• Princeton Review Online MBA Program (ranked 16th nationally, 2019)
  • U.S. News and World Report Best Online MBA Program (ranked 58th nationally, 2019)
  • QS World University Rankings Distance/Online MBA (#24 out of 50 globally, 2019-20) 
  • U.S. News and World Report Part‐time MBA Program (ranked 168th nationally, 2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Online MBA Program (ranked "tier one", 2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Online MBA Program (ranked #39, 2019)
  • Princeton Review Best 252 Business Schools who offer on-campus MBA programs (2019)
  • CEO Magazine Top Global Executive MBA Program (ranked #52, 2019)
  • PayScale College Salary Report and the PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Business Majors for graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in the top four percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Business Careers based on the 20-year return on investment of graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in the top seven percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College ROI Report Best Schools for Marketing Careers, based on the 20-year return on investment of graduates with a bachelor’s degree (ranked in top 28 percent nationally, 2017-2018)
  • PayScale College Salary Report Top 19 percent nationwide on mid-career salary for alumni with MBAs out of all those with advanced degree programs (2016-2017)
  • Payscale College Salary Report Ranked in the top 70 colleges nationwide on mid-career salary for alumni with MBAs (2016-17)
  • College Factual Best Marketing Schools in New York (ranked #3, 2018)
  • College Factual ranking, "Finance Program (ranked #2 in New York, 2019)
  • College Choice Top 10% of Finance Colleges in the U.S. (ranked #28, 2019)
  • Poets & Quants Top Online MBA program (ranked #24, 2020)

at the time I was there they were #7 nationally

keep being owned Lou

"undergraduate", you dolt 

12 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

i didnt say that, I just believe that pitching is at least 50% of the game and your pitching staff sucks

why dont we make a bet,

you say the angels make the playoffs, Ill take they dont

I didn’t say anything about whether they would one way or another. You’re the one who insisted it was a ridiculous notion. I provided proof it wasn’t. In other words, you were incorrect.

As for betting, I don’t see the point. This won’t be the final team regardless so the question isn’t even relevant or demonstrable. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

youre the dolt, you do realize you must pass undergrad requirements to even get into the Law School or the MBA program

they wont even consider you in those programs unless you have a GPA of 3.8 or higher

geez Lou GET A CLUE

You’re. Also, grammar helps when trying to sound like the smartest person in the...uh...online forum. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

youre the dolt, you do realize you must pass undergrad requirements to even get into the Law School or the MBA program

they wont even consider you in those programs unless you have a GPA of 3.8 or higher

geez Lou GET A CLUE

that has nothing to do with rankings, princess.