• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Schoenfield predicts the Angels will sign Ryu and Teheran

stevestevens

1 hour ago, CanadianHalo said:

Ryu has the stuff to be an ace but for someone who is so injury prone there is no way I’d feel comfortable giving him a contract like that

The Dodgers seem they usually re-sign their best free agents: Jansen, Turner, Hill in recent years. They extended Kershaw. When was the last time they let someone good get away? I’m sure there have been some but I can’t think of any recent ones off the top of my head.

Yet, they haven’t re-signed Ryu.....

4 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

The Dodgers seem they usually re-sign their best free agents: Jansen, Turner, Hill in recent years. They extended Kershaw. When was the last time they let someone good get away? I’m sure there have been some but I can’t think of any recent ones off the top of my head.

He's overweight and doesn't concern himself at all with his fitness.  They've tried to get him to be more in line with such but he does whatever he wants.  

7 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This has been my argument this entire off-season.  The Dodgers must know something.

8 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Yeah, this is my biggest concern with Ryu. What do they see that concerns them? Health? Work ethic? Something else?

5 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Ryu had the lowest ERA in all of baseball last year, but somehow he isn't good enough to pitch for the Angels?

Funny world we live in.

He is also very injury prone.  Again, why haven't the Dodgers resigned him like they usually do to their own free agents?