• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Schoenfield predicts the Angels will sign Ryu and Teheran

stevestevens

18 hours ago, jchalos89 said:

Ryu is a big nono. If Angels sign Ryu for 4 years, he will spend 2 years on DL.

He's never repeating 2019 season again.

Except he did repeat it, with better stats in 2018. Granted it was in half the starts, but over the last two years, he's started 44 games with an ERA in the low 2s.

He missed all of about 3 starts last year...but please, let's not get him because of his history in PAST years...

Lets come up with a contract that makes sense for both sides.  A contract that allows Boras to tell his client he got him a great deal and gives the Angels insurance against injury.  

2020 and 2021- $17 million plus $500k for every start over 20, so if he is healthy he can make $22 million a year with 30 starts.

2022- if he makes 50 starts combined in 2020 and 2021 he makes $25 million or can opt out.  

2023- $20 million

5 hours ago, Mark68 said:

Except he did repeat it, with better stats in 2018. Granted it was in half the starts, but over the last two years, he's started 44 games with an ERA in the low 2s.

He missed all of about 3 starts last year...but please, let's not get him because of his history in PAST years...

Huh?

Only half the starts was the point. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, Jeff Fletcher said:

I agree that Teheran could be good so I asked about him today and told no. 

Doesn’t mean they won’t change their minds, or perhaps that the person I asked isn’t 100 percent up to date, but this guy said no. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Lou said:

we're getting Teheran!

I agree

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 11:26 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Youre gonna sit here and tell us that when @calscuf's wife doesnt complain to her mom about his annoying habits, and lies to him that she has to go to "work" for a few hours, that youre NOT the one meeting her at the Slaters 50/50 to tell her "yes, Mrs Cals, I agree, it is gross when he bites his toenails in bed and watches old quantum leap episodes. That show sucks. You deserve better"?

this might be weirdest post of December.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:29 PM, Stradling said:

I’m the one that goes to Cals house when his wife leaves and I take pictures of his dog staring at Cals boner.  We listen to Morrisey while laughing at his small wiener. 

oops, I spoke too soon.