• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Remember after pulp fiction, travolta was back, and we liked him.

Then literally every movie he made afterwards reminded you why we forgot him in the first place.

Not to be intolerant if other religions, but the whole scientology thing made me think in every role, "that guy is incredibly stupid in real life." It made it harder to focus on the actual performance.

Not only did that Reddit user predict Cozart to SF, he also said the Angels would be trading for David Price. Then as soon as the Cozart news comes, rumors about David Price start popping up.

It doesn't sound like coincidence to me. It sounds to me like Eppler's front office is not quite as tight lipped as he thought it was.

FWIW, the Yankees didn't think Cole was coming their way. I think after the meeting, they realized it wasn't as far fetched and have been exploring ways of clearing payroll ever since. We've seen the Angels do it, the Yankees might too.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if they went out and got Price.

Just now, Second Base said:

Not only did that Reddit user predict Cozart to SF, he also said the Angels would be trading for David Price. Then as soon as the Cozart news comes, rumors about David Price start popping up.

It doesn't sound like coincidence to me. It sounds to me like Eppler's front office is not quite as tight lipped as he thought it was.

FWIW, the Yankees didn't think Cole was coming their way. I think after the meeting, they realized it wasn't as far fetched and have been exploring ways of clearing payroll ever since. We've seen the Angels do it, the Yankees might too.

F that noise if true...that's some brain-dead nonsense 

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

They are 100% tight lipped. 

This guy wasn't an Angels fan, he's probably some dude that leaked info he got from the Giants, or a source close to the Giants. 

He said the Angels are OUT on Cole, which is FALSE. Predicting Price to the Angels is like saying the Angels are in on every decent starting pitcher available. 

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

They are 100% tight lipped. 

This guy wasn't an Angels fan, he's probably some dude that leaked info he got from the Giants, or a source close to the Giants. 

He said the Angels are OUT on Cole, which is FALSE. Predicting Price to the Angels is like saying the Angels are in on every decent starting pitcher available. 

This is a little embarrassing, but I never considered that the info could've leaked from SF, just because his name had Angels in it. 

Totally possible.

Just now, Second Base said:

This is a little embarrassing, but I never considered that the info could've leaked from SF, just because his name had Angels in it. 

Totally possible.

Yep. The guy on reddit running the Angels reddit said it's the same guy that said Harper to the Dodgers last year. He's not an Angels fan, just some guy on reddit that probably has some connections, but I can tell you after knowing Tim Mead for over 20 years that the Angels don't reveal details like that.