• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

1 minute ago, mymerlincat said:

Hey mymerlincat, can you do me a favor and find a picture for your "avatar".  You provide a service here by posting all of the tweets, but it would be better if we knew it was you before we click on the link.  I say this with 100% sincerity, that I anticipate every one of your updates in this thread.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Hey mymerlincat, can you do me a favor and find a picture for your "avatar".  You provide a service here by posting all of the tweets, but it would be better if we knew it was you before we click on the link.  I say this with 100% sincerity, that I anticipate every one of your updates in this thread.  

Lol, I keep meaning to, but never decide what to roll with.

I’d really like people to drop the “benefits” from missing out on Cole.  There are no benefits.  The money is going to be spent.  It’ll probably be spent badly at this point.  Prove otherwise I guess.  But I’m seeing Donaldson and Bumgarner and Ryu.  These are all big contracts with significant risk to suck shit.  We can trade from our light farm system and probably not get what we need.  These are bad options.  Not benefits.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I’d really like people to drop the “benefits” from missing out on Cole.  There are no benefits.  The money is going to be spent.  It’ll probably be spent badly at this point.  Prove otherwise I guess.  But I’m seeing Donaldson and Bumgarner and Ryu.  These are all big contracts with significant risk to suck shit.  We can trade from our light farm system and probably not get what we need.  These are bad options.  Not benefits. 

Sounds like I'll find better things to watch on TV in 2020 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Rendon is the last bullet we have left.  And it’s not EXACTLY what we needed.   But it’s good and it will have to do.  If they miss on Rendon it’s time to seriously revise expectations for 2020 and 2021. 

I think a lot of “fans” will be leaving the building in 20’ and 21’ if this the case. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Rendon is the last bullet we have left.  And it’s not EXACTLY what we needed.   But it’s good and it will have to do.  If they miss on Rendon it’s time to seriously revise expectations for 2020 and 2021. 

Sadly, you’re right. It’s Rendon or bust (in addition to adding a few starters).

42 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I say this not meaning any sort of insult but, the Twitter logo would be damn good and also worth a chuckle...