• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict who the next Angels' manager will be...

T.G.

Who will be the next Angels Manager?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next Angels manager

I think it will be Maddon, but I also think we will see a shake up as far as the coaching staff goes. They'll retain Josh Paul as the bench coach, but Chavez will replace Gallego as the 3B coach, Gallego moves back into a front office role, Doug White will be fired as pitching coach and replaced with Ray Searage from the Pirates. 

So....

Manager: Joe Maddon

Bench Coach: Josh Paul

3B coach: Eric Chavez

1B coach: Jesus Feliciano

Pitching Coach: Ray Searage

Catching Coach: Jose Molina

Bullpen Coach: Andrew Bailey

6 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Maddon is going to want a five year deal. Do we really want to hire the oldest manager in baseball ⚾️ He’ll be 66 years old in February and he won’t come cheap.

I prefer a much younger manager. I’d prefer Girardi over Maddon as a example. 

Age discrimination at its finest.  As for Girardi, he will be a senior citizen next year, i.e. eligible for a free Denny's meal on his birthday.

The only two on this poll it even could be are Maddon and Girardi. I think Girardi is angling for Chicago, personally.

Per the Vegas oddsmakers list, it won’t be Washington for obvious reasons. I’d be shocked if it was Matheny or Guillen, although slight chance of both for various reasons. Most of the other “experienced” candidates are possible, but none are particularly inspiring choices. 

I didn’t know where to pose this question. And didn’t want to actually create a new thread. But some friends and I were talking tonight while watching the Dodgers game. What if the Dodgers don’t win the series again or don’t even make it their. Do we think Roberts will be back and if he’s not do you think Maddon would be on the Dodgers list of names to call. If you were Maddon would you wait till the playoffs were over to sign a managerial contract?