• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Is this serious or sarcasm? I can't tell because it's literally what cons were saying about the accusations against Trump.

I’m serious. This dude has been in politics for decades, he’s now running for the highest seat so she accuses him now? The timing is  suspicious and does hurt it’s credibility. That’s all I am saying

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I’m serious. This dude has been in politics for decades, he’s now running for the highest seat so she accuses him now? The timing is  suspicious and does hurt it’s credibility. That’s all I am saying

Oh no that's a fair opinion. I get it. I just also know how creepy he is. 

21 hours ago, Redondo said:

Classic Joe.

And he's running for president. 

The other is Communist. 

Democrats need to look in the mirror with the 2 remaining candidates. They could have found someone better. 

As much as they dislike Trump they really didn't offer much to replace him. I get it the election is not over yet but where is their Obama or an up and coming person that is not so far left that they are falling off the edge?

THIS, 1000 times this... they had one job, give us someone not batshit crazy or has their own issues as an option, they somehow managed to completely screw that up.
They had so many better options that what they ended up giving us. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Her memory of what he said during the alleged assault ring true. "Come on man, I heard you liked me." He says "Come on man" often to people. The way he dismissed her too, "You're okay, you're fine". That's pure Biden.

8 hours ago, floplag said:

THIS, 1000 times this... they had one job, give us someone not batshit crazy or has their own issues as an option, they somehow managed to completely screw that up.
They had so many better options that what they ended up giving us. 

What were the better options?

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

What were the better options?

Im certain you will disagree but in my opinion Yang and Gabbard to begin with topped my list.  Not so much for their polices as there were some i didn't agree with, but for the people they seemed to be.  
But to be clear, literally anyone not named Biden, Sanders, Warren, or Harris would have been better options than where we ended up. 

Is it just me.  And it is probably just me.  But is Biden a ghost during this virus scare?  Usually in a political election years, politicians would use an event like this, if not anything to at least show the public they are there for them and they care.  But the only thing I've heard is that he won't do any more debates because he's got the nomination in the bag and that someone says he touched her and he said it was not big deal.  I think he might have also said Trump is doing this whole virus thing wrong.  But really nothing on what he would have done.  Maybe I just have those feeds blocked.  So is it just me?

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Is it just me.  And it is probably just me.  But is Biden a ghost during this virus scare?  Usually in a political election years, politicians would use an event like this, if not anything to at least show the public they are there for them and they care.  But the only thing I've heard is that he won't do any more debates because he's got the nomination in the bag and that someone says he touched her and he said it was not big deal.  I think he might have also said Trump is doing this whole virus thing wrong.  But really nothing on what he would have done.  Maybe I just have those feeds blocked.  So is it just me?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/489815-cnn-to-air-biden-coronavirus-town-hall-friday-night

Trump has been his own worst enemy through all of this and continues to be.  Rather than listening to the experts he cares more about trying to get the economy going to help his re-election bid and that's the wrong term play.  If Biden capitalizes on it by doing the town hall that's fine but he can also just sit back and let the shit show continue and be no worse off for it.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

He must have been listening to me, since he's been non existant to this point.  Of course, we'll see how he does with a scripted town hall.  

He did an interview last week. Not sure how much more you really want. Would you prefer that he goes on television everyday, and say how he would do things different than Trump?

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

He did an interview last week. Not sure how much more you really want. Would you prefer that he goes on television everyday, and say how he would do things different than Trump?

Didn't see it, hear about it, or even seen it covered on my news feeds at all.