• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Is this real? It makes sense to me that the DNC would manipulate the numbers because there is no way anyone intentionally vote for Biden.

If abe posted it, it matters at be true. Fill me in on who the fuck this guy is?

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

What a great response.

It's irrelevant who he is. After what happened in 2016, I have no trust in the DNC.

Let me ask you this Jar, you posted this dude's tweet, and asked a question. Was your true intention in your post to find the answer if it is true,or just was it really to just spread more nonsense from from a twitter account no on has ever heard of? If your answer was the latter, than you would probably be best seeking your answer by doing more research elsewhere. I'm guessing it's really about you spreading nonsense you read on some read on some Twitter account because it fills a narrative you want to he believe.

13 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

What a great response.

It's irrelevant who he is. After what happened in 2016, I have no trust in the DNC.

Bernie is free to run as an independent, which is what he always has been. So why does he keep running for president under the Democratic party if they always screw him over?

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Let me ask you this Jar, you posted this dude's tweet, and asked a question. Was your true intention in your post to find the answer if it is true,or just was it really to just spread more nonsense from from a twitter account no on has ever heard of? If your answer was the latter, than you would probably be best seeking your answer by doing more research elsewhere. I'm guessing it's really about you spreading nonsense you read on some read on some Twitter account because it fills a narrative you want to he believe.

My intention was to find out if anyone else had heard of the numbers being manipulated like that. And it's not a narrative I want filled. It doesn't make sense that Bernie would be leading in every super Tuesday state, and then all of a sudden lose every single one except 3.

Also the exit polls don't match the results. There is something fishy going on and it's obvious.

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The voting lines are a real issue tho.  Conveniently they seemed to mostly impact areas favorable to Bernie. 

Is that controlled by the DNC, or the states? I'm asking this because I honestly don't know the answer.

2 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

My intention was to find out if anyone else had heard of the numbers being manipulated like that. And it's not a narrative I want filled. It doesn't make sense that Bernie would be leading in every super Tuesday state, and then all of a sudden lose every single one except 3.

Also the exit polls don't match the results. There is something fishy going on and it's obvious.

When you say he was leading all the super Tuesday states, were those polls taken before South Carolina? Even the chuckleheads on cable news were saying Bernie would have have an unsurpassable lead after super Tuesday when the results of New Hampshire came in. Then SC happened, and things completely flipped. Shit like that happens all the time in elections.

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Both.  The parties are far too involved in the running of elections. 

He can run as an independent. He has his entire political career. Why does he change when he runs for president?

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Come on man.  

Am I wrong? Bernie has proven he can win elections as an independent. He's proven he can raise money from individuals, and not PACS, or big money donors. So why does he chose to run under the Democratic party? His supporters can cry foul all they want, but in reality, he is the one using the Dem party for his own personal advantage. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Am I wrong? Bernie has proven he can win elections as an independent. He's proven he can raise money from individuals, and not PACS, or big money donors. So why does he chose to run under the Democratic party? His supporters can cry foul all they want, but in reality, he is the one using the Dem party for his own personal advantage. 

I was hoping you were asking a rhetorical question, but I guess not. 

Bernie doesn't run as an independent because he would split the vote with the dems and neither one of them would have a chance of winning which means Trump gets re-elected.