• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Have you broken most of them?

Yes and a couple on a daily basis. The difference is I believe they are true, seek forgiveness and continue to try and break them less often. The left doesn't believe in truth and wants to change the law to fit their individual failures. 

Just now, angelinkc said:

Yes and a couple on a daily basis. The difference is I believe they are true, seek forgiveness and continue to try and break them less often. The left doesn't believe in truth and wants to change the law to fit their individual failures. 

You believe in them, yet still continue to break them? You think asking for forgiveness, and empty promises to do better in the future should give you a pass?

Envy really sums up the problem of the left. They don't desire Gods will in their lives but rather covet what their neighbor has. Their lack of faith creates worry and anxiety over things they can't control. They have no fear or understanding of the eternal so they don't value God's plan and believe there total value is comprised material things they currently own.

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Envy really sums up the problem of the left. They don't desire Gods will in their lives but rather covet what their neighbor has. Their lack of faith creates worry and anxiety over things they can't control. They have no fear or understanding of the eternal so they don't value God's plan and believe there total value is comprised material things they currently own.

Is envy worse than greed?

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You believe in them, yet still continue to break them? You think asking for forgiveness, and empty promises to do better in the future should give you a pass?

Jesus solves this problem for us. Christians need daily forgiveness just like anyone else. I don't deserve a pass but the good Lord provided us with a pass. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Is envy worse than greed?

No. An addict must first admit they have a problem. Blaming others or pointing to others short comings isn't going to fix an individuals  problems.  I can't justify stealing a car because the dealer has 200 and still to greedy to give me one. The greedy man can continue to be evil and greedy. There is a a warm eternity waiting on him if he doesn't repent. 

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think this dude’s anger is misdirected. First of all he probably never should have went I to the military. If you go I to the service expect that you’ll be sent into a war or other ugly situations. Second, Biden voted based on intel that was presented to Congress. I think he should be more upset with the Bush admin and his commanding officers. 

I disagree. Most people who join the military legitimately want to serve - and not American imperialism. Unless you've read Howard Zinn, it is reasonable for a naive kid to expect that what he's fighting for is valid, and doesn't involve killing civilizans.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think this dude’s anger is misdirected. First of all he probably never should have went I to the military. If you go I to the service expect that you’ll be sent into a war or other ugly situations. Second, Biden voted based on intel that was presented to Congress. I think he should be more upset with the Bush admin and his commanding officers. 

Yes, he was probably enlisted during the Obama years or under Clinton's dont ask dont tell

Perhaps he means in the house which they took in the 2018 election.  There's been rumblings that the DNC powers that be were concerned with losing the house if Bernie won the nomination.  After all the infighting it will be interesting to see if they can bring the party back together especially depending on how the rest of the primary plays out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/486812-biden-tells-man-confronting-him-about-2nd-amendment-youre-full-of-shit

Biden replied, "Don't tell me that, pal, or I'm going to go outside with your ass."

"You're working for me, man!" the worker said.

"I'm not working for you," Biden said. "Don't be such a horse's ass."

So good.