• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, it’s funny that Biden’s game this week is apparently to hide as much as possible before the voting on the 10th. 

That's how he won super Tuesday. He didn't even campaign in any of those states because he knows everyone will realize he has dementia and not vote for him. It's a smart strategy.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

There will be slightly less choice,  but most people would still be able to see their doctor of choice.

Anyhow, a small price to pay to save 60,000 lives per year, and prevent millions from medical debt.

Quit with the 60,000 lies per year. This is a made up number that has no relevance to taking away the freedoms of 350 million americans. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Quit with the 60,000 lies per year. This is a made up number that has no relevance to taking away the freedoms of 350 million americans. 

It’s an actual study, foo. It’s 68,000, actually, and thousands saved per year for the average family. Sorry if that threatens your freedom in choosing who sticks their finger up your ass.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673619330193#!

8 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Not that we will hear any of them from the habitual lying narcissist who sits in the White House. The GOP has also abandoned any pretense of accepting anything other than their own will to be the law of the land. They don't even try to hide what they are doing anymore. They complain that Democrats won't work with them, when only complete capitulation will satisfy them.

Those words could be used to describe Bathhouse Barry as well. I would say the glaring differences are energy independence we have now vs Barry's big green failures. The economy is doing pretty ok as well. 

31 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Those words could be used to describe Bathhouse Barry as well. I would say the glaring differences are energy independence we have now vs Barry's big green failures. The economy is doing pretty ok as well. 

Increasing our dependence on dwindling energy resources is certainly a brilliant strategy, I must admit.

10 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Increasing our dependence on dwindling energy resources is certainly a brilliant strategy, I must admit.

You lefties have been saying that since the 1950s and we keep finding more. I am for exploring all energy when it makes sense. None of Obama's made much sense unless the goal was to fill his donors pockets. The green energy debate ties into how old the earth really is and who created it. I will educate the room soon but I am about to give the old lady the best 3 minutes of her life.

I think Bernie needs to rethink his "tax the wealthy" plan. As far as I know, you can't tax stocks unless they're sold. I'm not sure what the income is of guys like Bezos, Bloomberg, Musk etc... but I'll assume it's significantly lower than their net worth, which is mostly in stocks. I mean these guys aren't sitting on billions of dollars in their savings account at TD. While it's likely still very significant, it's not going to add up the way he thinks it will. 

Income inequality is a problem for sure, but I don't think taxing the wealthy is the right way to go. 

If their INCOME is over a million per year then yeah tax them a little more I guess if that will help, but it's going to cause a lot of issues. I mean how many people make that kind of income?

Tax everyone more. I'll gladly pay an extra $200 a year in taxes if it will cover healthcare.