• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Why won't Trump release his tax returns?

I am quite sure there is something he doesn't want people to see. He probably paid less than he wants people to know. I'm assuming  Obama failed economics or maybe checked Kenyan as his nationality on his transcripts.

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I am quite sure there is something he doesn't want people to see. He probably paid less than he wants people to know. I'm assuming Obama Obama failed economics or maybe checked Kenyan as his nationality on his transcripts.

barack obama middle finger GIF

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

She'd make a great politician because her hips don't lie.

Yes, she hard to critique. Latino women are my weakness. It was hilarious they celebrated women's empowerment by sliding up and down poles. Overall, a success in my book. I would rethink the kids in Trump cages protest. They were pole dancing in the largest human trafficking market in the USA and not a word to raise awareness for the Hispanic kids being sold in that city. 

34 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, I do enjoy killing babies. 

45 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Sort of like the “left” is killing babies one.  

I don't believe either you enjoy killing babies. You just lack the balls to say the practice is morally wrong. 

50 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Amusing that you believe that this is solely a left wing tactic.

I agree both sides lie. However, there are conservative truths that will stand alone. The lefts entire agenda from energy, taxes, healthcare, to the bathroom must be argued as individual issues. Collectively, the won't stand. Healthcare for all except those we execute in the mother's  womb. Ted Kennedy cried for years for gov healthcare. The one life he had a chance to save he left in the bottom of that lake.

20 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I don't believe either you enjoy killing babies. You just lack the balls to say the practice is morally wrong. 

No, you’re a delusional nut case that apparently genuinely believes that baby genocide is happening.  Sorry, I don’t mean to be a dick.  But it’s fucking crazy.  That’s what I think of how you keep framing that stuff. 

You’re entertaining enough tho.  So that’s not nothing. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

No, you’re a delusional nut case that apparently genuinely believes that baby genocide is happening.  Sorry, I don’t mean to be a dick.  But it’s fucking crazy.  That’s what I think of how you keep framing that stuff. 

You’re entertaining enough tho.  So that’s not nothing. 

No worries. I am not framing anything just speaking facts and truths. I don't won't to judge the mothers. We all make mistakes and there is forgiveness. I do blame a system that preys on the poor and minorities while claiming to fight for them. 1 million a year since Roe v Wade and not all states report. My body my choice but the injection goes in the baby's head. If they use the vacuum, it goes in the mother but the poor child is sucked limb from limb. Hopefully, you can see why I have no sympathy for some jobless jackass art major from Stanford crying about his life situation. He got a chance and a choice 40 million did not.

33 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I'm not getting into an abortion discussion on AW. It's a sensitive issue for a lot of people and it (along with religion in general) are arguments I stay far away from. 

I'm especially not getting into an abortion discussion with someone who doesn't want to actually discuss it other than spout rhetoric about baby genocide. 

But if you want to discuss soccer dads and black coffee I'm game.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I'm not getting into an abortion discussion on AW. It's a sensitive issue for a lot of people and it (along with religion in general) are arguments I stay far away from. 

I'm especially not getting into an abortion discussion with someone who doesn't want to actually discuss it other than spout rhetoric about baby genocide. 

But if you want to discuss soccer dads and black coffee I'm game.

No worries. It is and I have made a few girls at work cry not meaning to. The numbers I use are pretty sound. The left avoids it because abortion argument because it defeats their myth of supporting minorities and truly caring for people. Happy Bday and will move on to next topic