• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Numbers are absolutely irrelevant when you are pro choice. I avoid the argument because it literally is a very sensitive topic and most people here, right or left, don't discuss it. 

Pedophilia is also a sensitive subject, yet you joke about it all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Pedophilia is also a sensitive subject, yet you joke about it all the time. 

Pedophilia isn't a sensitive subject. It's pretty much universally agreed that it's utterly deplorable.

Also I don't recall joking about it? Unless you're referring to the few times I called you a pedo which was only a reference to a troll who called you that a while back, which you seemingly forgot.

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

In my opinion, there's nothing funny about it. 

That's fair. I know you didn't like it so I stopped doing it. I don't think Pedophilia is funny either. I thought a troll calling you one for literally no reason was funny though.

16 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I agree both sides lie. However, there are conservative truths that will stand alone.

Not that we will hear any of them from the habitual lying narcissist who sits in the White House. The GOP has also abandoned any pretense of accepting anything other than their own will to be the law of the land. They don't even try to hide what they are doing anymore. They complain that Democrats won't work with them, when only complete capitulation will satisfy them.

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol Sanders is turning to Fox News for town hall in Michigan this weekend.  

Makes sense. He's trying to get those undecided working class white voters who if they really realized what Sanders was about, would give Sanders the presidency in a land-slide.

The sickening thing about this primary and election is that it really comes down to ignorance. Older black voters and white liberals who think that Joe is a friend and nice guy, despite his record to the contrary, the apathy of young voters who think it doesn't matter or don't care, and the stupidity of white  working class folk who see Trump as a champion for their cause, even though he's an oligarch who doesn't give a shit about anyone.

The irony  is that Bernie basically is what Trump supporters think Trump is: a Washington outsider who is saying fuck you to the establishment and power to the people, and who actually wants to make their lives better. 

The only reason to vote for Trump is if you have money and don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, oh yeah and believe that climate change is liberal propaganda.

The only reason to vote for Biden is if you have money  and don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, and are also offended by pussy grabbing (but don't  mind groping).

Edited by Angelsjunky

If you read his healthcare bill it turns over all healthcare to State control. There will no longer be private healthcare choices except for the wealthy that can afford a supplimental or seperate policy. You have Dipoto'ed the health care of America by raising the floor and sacrificing having better care and there is no going back. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If you read his healthcare bill it turns over all healthcare to State control. There will no longer be private healthcare choices except for the wealthy that can afford a supplimental or seperate policy. You have Dipoto'ed the health care of America by raising the floor and sacrificing having better care and there is no going back. 

There will be slightly less choice,  but most people would still be able to see their doctor of choice.

Anyhow, a small price to pay to save 60,000 lives per year, and prevent millions from medical debt.