• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

16 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Cruz is one of a few conservative good guys. I wish he had one but trump may have been better choice just because he has a wider appeal. Would have been interesting to see the hate come at Cruz. Christian values May be the only thing the left  hates more than trump. A little odd since God only has 10 laws and the dems want massive laws and regulations from politicians. Of course God doesn’t have the historical perspective and knowledge of modern day progressives. He just an old boomer 

The Republicans have never cared about Christian values. They've been using Christians since the 70s to further their agenda.

Yes, I'm aware that Democrats do the same/similar things. It's just laughable to equate the right-wing values with Christianity.

16 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Yes and a couple on a daily basis. The difference is I believe they are true, seek forgiveness and continue to try and break them less often. The left doesn't believe in truth and wants to change the law to fit their individual failures. 

Trump said he's never asked God for forgiveness.

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Republicans have never cared about Christian values. They've been using Christians since the 70s to further their agenda.

Yes, I'm aware that Democrats do the same/similar things. It's just laughable to equate the right-wing values with Christianity.

mixing religion and politics is dumb. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m sure most of you understood my point was that Ted Cruz at least has an ideology that on a basic level he is prepared to step aside for.  Obviously, I don’t like or respect the politics.  But I do respect the conviction.  Wrong as I think it is. 

It's not that we misunderstood what you were saying, it's that we just don't care. 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Never said the reps are the party of Christians. The reps have abused the Christian vote much in the same way the left has used the black vote.  The dems are the party of abortion and butt sex. They don't leave Christians any room coexist. How many pro life democrats are still in the part today? Weather you are Christian or not the world would be a better place if we applied the principles in our daily lives. The traditional family is still the most successful way to raise successful children and a civil society. Not saying good kids can't come from broken homes but it is much more difficult. Our prisons and society is full of lost individuals from broken homes. The left more than the right has a general disdain for traditional values and traditional families. 

If we look at the Biden shit the way we look at Trump, we should be disgusted by how he's acting. A presidential candidate just threatened a civilian to their face. If Trump did that Twitter and all the lefties here would be REEEEEing up a fucking storm. 

And no, this isn't to get Bernie as the nominee. If he were to get the nomination because the front-runner had to be sidelined for being demented, Trump would run with that shit all day every day and he'd be right. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Never said the reps are the party of Christians. The reps have abused the Christian vote much in the same way the left has used the black vote.  The dems are the party of abortion and butt sex. They don't leave Christians any room coexist. How many pro life democrats are still in the part today? Weather you are Christian or not the world would be a better place if we applied the principles in our daily lives. The traditional family is still the most successful way to raise successful children and a civil society. Not saying good kids can't come from broken homes but it is much more difficult. Our prisons and society is full of lost individuals from broken homes. The left more than the right has a general disdain for traditional values and traditional families. 

Re: butt sex, don't knock it until you try it. Why do you care where @tdawg87 puts his weenie? Maybe @calscuf likes it in the deuce...I mean, the prostate and all.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Trump said he's never asked God for forgiveness.

Well aware of that. I doubt he is truly saved but he has been very supportive of Christian causes. This board is very reflective of the libs in general. When arguments of substance arise the libs immediately move from the issue at hand to Trump or if a  a liquor brand I named is ghetto. Reminds me of my son when he fails to meet expectations. But dad everyone else does it or I did better than most. Neither are relevant when applying to his behavior and achieving his best. 

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

But on a serious note, many Christians don't care about butt sex. And believe it or not, many Christains are pro-choice. Christians aren't one monolithic block of evangelicals.

I agree with you and disagree with them. There beliefs are between them and God. If they want to be accepted in the modern democrat party their views  change to the party line. The reps only support a few christian beliefs because they need us to win. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I agree with you and disagree with them. There beliefs are between them and God. If they want to be accepted in the modern democrat party their views  change to the party line. The reps only support a few christian beliefs because they need us to win. 

Yes, agreed.

My question for you is where do you draw the line between your beliefs and what you feel should be legislated for all?

I have no problem with you having religious views. I have my own views. What I take issue is you wanting to legislate religious belief into law for those who don't  share your  religious belief.

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Yes, agreed.

My question for you is where do you draw the line between your beliefs and what you feel should be legislated for all?

I have no problem with you having religious views. I have my own views. What I take issue is you wanting to legislate religious belief into law for those who don't  share your  religious belief.

Our laws are and should be based Christian values. I don't want the federal government involved in most of the decisions. There should be room for state and local governments to legislate according to their culture. Backwoods Missouri may not want a transgender strip club in their town but LA may be perfectly ok with it. The people in those areas should be able to decide those issues. As long as state and local laws don't violate the constitution, the feds need to stay out of it. If Missouri doesn't support strip clubs an individual needs to move somewhere that does. I don't believe we force everyone to be straight or to go to church. There should be some common ground found with murder and stealing etc. The government should have never got involved with marriage and other personal matters. There is room to coexist peacefully if both sides don't push their beliefs on the other. You had prohibition coming from religious progressives in the past and that was a disaster. Today, we have the left that is more unwilling to bend. Look how unpopular I can become on here just saying gay is wrong.  The atheist and LBGT are more intolerant than those they accuse of being bigots.