• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

No, I am in no way for a theocracy. I don't believe laws against killing and stealing are solely christian values. I wouldn't be opposed to letting the free market decide most things. I have a mixed family but forcing private businesses to serve everyone should have really been a free market solution. Obviously, public institutions should have always been open to all. It kin of got us where we are with the gay wedding cakes and smoking bans. A bar should be able to have indoor smoking if there is a market for it. The argument for separation of church and state was really skewed by some liberal justices in the 1960s. If you read the writings of the founders and not a synopsis from some liberal professor you can see not all were religious but most were. Congress actual printed Bibles and distributed them in the early days. The Bible was actual part taught in early public school systems. The left has done a good job of eradicating this from our history books. The founders understood the horrors of the Catholic and Anglican churches being involved in the government. They supported religion but agreed the US should not be governed by any individual denomination. That wasn't to say you couldn't say God or have a cross on a government building. Obviously, the left has won that argument in court the last 60 years but there rulings and interpretations are far from the founders intent. You can make the argument modern day science has become religion to many and is allowed to be taught. Evolution and other theories are often not taught as theory when they should be presented right along with creationism and let the kids decide. It takes a hell of a lot more faith to believe in the Big Bang and evolution than Christianity. You have politicians proposing making climate change denying a crime. That is theocracy disguised as science. I have no problem with my son being taught these as theory but the left has a huge fear of religion being presented in any form. Goes back to earlier statements I made about the truth can sand alone. I don't need to ban evolution teachings, being gay, or non traditional families to support Christian values. I am willing to debate issue for issue with any of these groups. Open debate is a good thing. How many of our schools are explaining to these your transgenders kids the suicide rate and poverty that await them? They see the glamorous ones on tv but that isn't the reality for most of them. 

The problem with universal values is they tend to change and are often unjust. Slavery was universally accepted for thousands of years.That changed for the good but men playing women's sports now has support and is not positive for women or society. Abortion is an example of society changing view on murder.  Not all founders were christian but they understood the need for some basic non changing virtues to form a better society.  Not saying we must agree on all 10 Commandments but there are some core values that should be universally accepted no matter who you screw. 

Sir, this is a Wendys.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m a boomer with insurance, so shut up.

Yeah, about that. So I've been meaning to tell you I somehow came into contact with your mail, and may have sold your identity, and insurance plan to the Juarez family down the street. Sorry buddy, but come to the garage, and check out my new TV. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I keep hearing the rhetoric of “this is the most important election in our lives and our democracy is at stake”! Then the Dems nominate Grandpa Simpson. Apparently the election isn’t that important 

Someone on Reddit just said Biden would be the most progressive President since FDR and I decided that was enough internet for today.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think that Biden will probably preform similar to John Kerry.  It’s probably going to be bad. 

Nah he'll do better than Hillary, just not enough to win. 

He's far more liked than Hillary was, even though he's equally as corrupt and is basically retarded.

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, about that. So I've been meaning to tell you I somehow came into contact with your mail, and may have sold your identity, and insurance plan to the Juarez family down the street. Sorry buddy, but come to the garage, and check out my new TV. 

The “Juarez family” is just their cover. He works for me. Sorry, but you’ve been had.

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You still have time to delete this post before anyone reads it.

The left quietly knows this and there is at least some warranted doubts. I am not saying his wife is a man. His church, writings, and hires do raise some eyebrows. I know he only attended the church for 15 years but that church has some history. Think about young democrat politicians and black leaders since the 1960s. Kennedy,Hart, Clinton,Wiener just to name a few had rumors and factual supported affairs. Black leaders Jackson, Sharpton, King , Thomas and Cain all had women or were smeared with accusations. Not a word of a secret women for the most famous young black leader since MLK? There are rumors of men and his church is pretty famous for it. His body man Reggie Love is pretty gay and that pains me as a Duke basketball fan. Reggie got a nice check and wrote a book when he left. The most famous story from Reggie's book is how Obama walked in on him with a girl. Im calling BS. Reggie right back on the train the Buttgieg so he aint fooling me.

5 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The left quietly knows this and there is at least some warranted doubts. I am not saying his wife is a man. His church, writings, and hires do raise some eyebrows. I know he only attended the church for 15 years but that church has some history. Think about young democrat politicians and black leaders since the 1960s. Kennedy,Hart, Clinton,Wiener just to name a few had rumors and factual supported affairs. Black leaders Jackson, Sharpton, King , Thomas and Cain all had women or were smeared with accusations. Not a word of a secret women for the most famous young black leader since MLK? There are rumors of men and his church is pretty famous for it. His body man Reggie Love is pretty gay and that pains me as a Duke basketball fan. Reggie got a nice check and wrote a book when he left. The most famous story from Reggie's book is how Obama walked in on him with a girl. Im calling BS. Reggie right back on the train the Buttgieg so he aint fooling me.

Stopped reading at "The."

23 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Nah he'll do better than Hillary, just not enough to win. 

He's far more liked than Hillary was, even though he's equally as corrupt and is basically retarded.

Disagree.  Trump has the benefit of being the incumbent.  All the same shit they leveled at Hillary will be leveled at Joe.  It worked then and will work now.  Biden’s corruption  is more obvious and easier to understand.  Biden has an entire life time of horrific policy for them to hammer away at.  He’s a weaker candidate then Clinton.  And the left nascent and informal as it is angrier, more organized and  convinced that there is no path through the Democratic Party.   The centrists don’t get it.  They aren’t getting a lot people to hold their noses this time. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Nope, I’m done with the Democratic Party.  Not that it matters in California.  

See the problem is you're good with another 4 years of Trump, just like the DNC. Only their "guy" is different than yours.

Just imagine a world where the SCOTUS is 7-2 in favor of the right. That's for the rest of your life. I don't even think the righties on here really want that.