• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

Also, the UN says that a discrepancy of more then 4% between votes and exit polling points to election fraud.  In Massachusetts the swing was 15% in Joe Biden’s favor.  Approaching 10% in several other states last Tuesday.  In Texas they magically found like 40 thousand votes on a thumb drive in a drawer the other day.  

im not exaggerating.  This all in the MSM. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, the UN says that a discrepancy of more then 4% between votes and exit polling points to election fraud.  In Massachusetts the swing was 15% in Joe Biden’s favor.  Approaching 10% in several other states last Tuesday.  In Texas they magically found like 40 thousand votes on a thumb drive in a drawer the other day.  

im not exaggerating.  This all in the MSM. 

Meh. They didn't need to cheat this time. The young """""""voters""""""" and black people did it for them.

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Meh. They didn't need to cheat this time. The young """""""voters""""""" and black people did it for them.

No for sure.  The young vote didn’t turn out.  But it’s wild that the parties are more or less allowed to run these things.  And there is pretty suspicious stuff.  It’s not great. 

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Our laws are and should be based Christian values. I don't want the federal government involved in most of the decisions. There should be room for state and local governments to legislate according to their culture. Backwoods Missouri may not want a transgender strip club in their town but LA may be perfectly ok with it. The people in those areas should be able to decide those issues. As long as state and local laws don't violate the constitution, the feds need to stay out of it. If Missouri doesn't support strip clubs an individual needs to move somewhere that does. I don't believe we force everyone to be straight or to go to church. There should be some common ground found with murder and stealing etc. The government should have never got involved with marriage and other personal matters. There is room to coexist peacefully if both sides don't push their beliefs on the other. You had prohibition coming from religious progressives in the past and that was a disaster. Today, we have the left that is more unwilling to bend. Look how unpopular I can become on here just saying gay is wrong.  The atheist and LBGT are more intolerant than those they accuse of being bigots. 

A few things.

One, you  seem to essentially believe in a theocracy. You realize that US Declaration of Independence and Constitution is based on separate of church and state, and universal human values? That it protects people of ALL religions and belief systems, including atheist homosexuals?

Two, what happened to "let the market decide?" If trans folks want to open a strip club in Missouri, why not let market decide whether it is viable?

All that said, one area where I disagree with liberals is forcing bakers to do business with people they don't want to, for whatever reason. I think a business owner has the right to refuse service - for their own reasons. And frankly, I just don't get why a gay couple would want a homophobic dude to make their wedding cake. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

See this is why American voters are idiots. 

Biden didn't do shit for an entire year except call people Fat and threaten them. People vote on name recognition alone.

Biden was the VP for Obama? Good enough for me!

Here you go. I don't take offense though.

happy gilmore GIF

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

A few things.

One, you  seem to essentially believe in a theocracy. You realize that US Declaration of Independence and Constitution is based on separate of church and state, and universal human values? That it protects people of ALL religions and belief systems, including atheist homosexuals?

Two, what happened to "let the market decide?" If trans folks want to open a strip club in Missouri, why not let market decide whether it is viable?

All that said, one area where I disagree with liberals is forcing bakers to do business with people they don't want to, for whatever reason. I think a business owner has the right to refuse service - for their own reasons. And frankly, I just don't get why a gay couple would want a homophobic dude to make their wedding cake. 

No, I am in no way for a theocracy. I don't believe laws against killing and stealing are solely christian values. I wouldn't be opposed to letting the free market decide most things. I have a mixed family but forcing private businesses to serve everyone should have really been a free market solution. Obviously, public institutions should have always been open to all. It kin of got us where we are with the gay wedding cakes and smoking bans. A bar should be able to have indoor smoking if there is a market for it. The argument for separation of church and state was really skewed by some liberal justices in the 1960s. If you read the writings of the founders and not a synopsis from some liberal professor you can see not all were religious but most were. Congress actual printed Bibles and distributed them in the early days. The Bible was actual part taught in early public school systems. The left has done a good job of eradicating this from our history books. The founders understood the horrors of the Catholic and Anglican churches being involved in the government. They supported religion but agreed the US should not be governed by any individual denomination. That wasn't to say you couldn't say God or have a cross on a government building. Obviously, the left has won that argument in court the last 60 years but there rulings and interpretations are far from the founders intent. You can make the argument modern day science has become religion to many and is allowed to be taught. Evolution and other theories are often not taught as theory when they should be presented right along with creationism and let the kids decide. It takes a hell of a lot more faith to believe in the Big Bang and evolution than Christianity. You have politicians proposing making climate change denying a crime. That is theocracy disguised as science. I have no problem with my son being taught these as theory but the left has a huge fear of religion being presented in any form. Goes back to earlier statements I made about the truth can sand alone. I don't need to ban evolution teachings, being gay, or non traditional families to support Christian values. I am willing to debate issue for issue with any of these groups. Open debate is a good thing. How many of our schools are explaining to these your transgenders kids the suicide rate and poverty that await them? They see the glamorous ones on tv but that isn't the reality for most of them. 

The problem with universal values is they tend to change and are often unjust. Slavery was universally accepted for thousands of years.That changed for the good but men playing women's sports now has support and is not positive for women or society. Abortion is an example of society changing view on murder.  Not all founders were christian but they understood the need for some basic non changing virtues to form a better society.  Not saying we must agree on all 10 Commandments but there are some core values that should be universally accepted no matter who you screw.