• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

Update? 

(sorry, but this is the only sport I'm following today)

Had left over taco meat for lunch. Extra cheese and hot sauce. Dog shit in the house in 4 spots. Wife's watching CNN. Apparently we're prolly gonna die. But good news, one of my clients is going to double their business with us. 

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I've been working remote for an an hour so far and I've already gone to the fridge twice

Yikes.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

How's the tp supply?

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Strong to quite strong

That's good.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Had left over taco meat for lunch. Extra cheese and hot sauce.

Never mind. TP supply will not be strong for long.

27 minutes ago, Adam said:

Had left over taco meat for lunch. Extra cheese and hot sauce. Dog shit in the house in 4 spots. Wife's watching CNN. Apparently we're prolly gonna die. But good news, one of my clients is going to double their business with us. 

Hopefully she knows where the kids are.

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Of course she does.  She's a good woman. 

Bruin. 

I guess so.  It seems she had to come home, because in half a day as a stay at home dad, @Adam cleaned out the fridge, used all the toilet paper, lost the kids, and fed the dog taco meat and made it poop all over the house.  If I came home to all that, I'd say fuck it, and watch CNN also.

13 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Bernie is toast. Time for him to drop out.

What I'm hearing in the media is, the ethical thing to do is for Bernie to drop out.

He would have to pull like 70% of the vote in the remaining primaries, to catch up to Biden.

By conceding to Biden, people would not have to vote in the remaining primaries, thereby reducing their risk of exposure to COVID-19.

Conversely, by staying in Sanders would be needlessly exposing Democrat voters to COVID-19.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

What I'm hearing in the media is, the ethical thing to do is for Bernie to drop out.

He would have to pull like 70% of the vote in the remaining primaries, to catch up to Biden.

By conceding to Biden, people would not have to vote in the remaining primaries, thereby reducing their risk of exposure to COVID-19.

Conversely, by staying in Sanders would be needlessly exposing Democrat voters to COVID-19.

He said he is "reassessing" his campaign today. last time I heard that, Liza Warren dropped out the next day.