• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

20 minutes ago, nate said:

As I have said, Bernie was the reason that Hillary lost the last election.  He divided the left's voters and did nothing to support her.  I still wouldn't be surprised if he was in bed with Trump the whole time.

100% disagree, she lost due to a bad campaign and poor agenda, she took it for granted and didnt even bother.  Bernie did nothing to her any more than russia or sexism did.  she lost on her own merits, or rather lack thereof 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is nuts Nate. Truly. 

Not really, don't get me wrong, Hillary ran a poor campaign, but it was the Bernie voters staying home that made all the difference.  He did nothing to unite them behind her.

7 minutes ago, nate said:

Not really, don't get me wrong, Hillary ran a poor campaign, but it was the Bernie voters staying home that made all the difference.  He did nothing to unite them behind her.

I don't blame him considering he isn't really a D and the DNC screwed him.  To be fair the DNC showed Bernie as much respect as Hillary did to some fly over states.  

I still can't believe after running Hillary in 2016 and going against Trump in 2020 that Biden/Warren/Sanders are the "best" the dems have put forward.  Both parties need some new honest blood and not the pandering Beto type.  

Bernie knew he got done dirty so he wasn't going to go all out in his support for Hillary. And he shouldn't have.

But he did campaign for her and supported her because he knew it was better than Trump.

This time, I see him going crazy with his support for Warren and begging his supporters to vote for her. Hell, imagine a Warren/Bernie ticket. I think they both benefit from that. Bernie doesn't have to be a truly "active VP" but he can do what he needs to do. I'd even consider voting for that. I'm a maybe.

1 hour ago, nate said:

As I have said, Bernie was the reason that Hillary lost the last election.  He divided the left's voters and did nothing to support her.  I still wouldn't be surprised if he was in bed with Trump the whole time.

This is just demostrably wrong. Don't forget that Hillary won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college in swing states, where working class whites chose Trump over her. That's all on her (and Trump's conmanship), as she barely campaigned in those states.

Bernie had absolutely nothing to do with her loss - except in how she looked bad and disingenuous in relation to him, turning some voters off. But that isn't Bernie's fault, that is hers. 

1 hour ago, nate said:

When you have Lou, UTH, AJ, Blarg, and flop all agreeing on something, you know that what you've said is incredibly stupid.