• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

10 hours ago, Lou said:

I still can't believe the dems lost to Donald F'n Trump.

Holy crap. 

They didnt, thats the one thing the left doesnt understand.  
They lost because the majority of Americans could not support an ultra liberal platform.   90% of those i know who voted Rep didnt vote for Trump as much as against the left agenda.
It almost didnt matter who the Rep candidate was along as the Dems were pushing that far left.   
Now they have gone even further left, and it doesnt matter that Trump is who he is, people already knew that, its still going to be nearly impossible to support the even more ultra liberal agenda.

5 hours ago, floplag said:

They didnt, thats the one thing the left doesnt understand.  
They lost because the majority of Americans could not support an ultra liberal platform.   90% of those i know who voted Rep didnt vote for Trump as much as against the left agenda.
It almost didnt matter who the Rep candidate was along as the Dems were pushing that far left.   
Now they have gone even further left, and it doesnt matter that Trump is who he is, people already knew that, its still going to be nearly impossible to support the even more ultra liberal agenda.

No 

17 hours ago, Lou said:

No 

or, Yes.  
You can deny it all you want but ask yourself whats more likely, that half the country wasn't aware Trump was an idiot after seeing him everywhere for 30 years and is actually racist and or sexist, or that the other sides agenda was just too much to stomach?
The answer is fairly clear. 

Probably but if that's what it takes to make a 3rd party legitimate I'm fine with it.  The last so many years in politics have been so over the top and terrible from both sides that something needs to change.  Even if a third party candidate doesn't win a major election in my lifetime if it makes the other two parties come back towards the center and start thinking and acting long term which is what's best for the country it's a win.  The short term, deficit spending, sound bite grabbing social media politics are doing nothing for the country other than digging a deeper hole and making a wider divide.