• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait a minute. There’s a lot of Tulsi love on this site so now i think it may be fun by Russians 

Once again when they have nothing the Dem powers that be go Marcia Brady.. Russia Russia Russia...
What an irresponsible load of rubbish.
People talk about Trump playing to the base... well this is the Dem equivalent.
The fact that she posted this literally makes me want it to happen even more than i already did.  Give me an independent ticket with her and Yang in either order ill vote for that shit today just to be rid of the Trump distractions and give the DNC a giant middle finger.

53 minutes ago, floplag said:

Once again when they have nothing the Dem powers that be go Marcia Brady.. Russia Russia Russia...
The fact that she posted this literally makes me want it to happen even more than i already did.  Give me an independent ticket with her and Yang in either order ill vote for that shit today just to be rid of the Trump distractions and give the DNC a giant middle finger.

You can't vote today. The election isn't until next year.

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Russian troll. How's the weather in St. Petersburg?

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Imagine believing that Floplag isn’t going to vote  for Trump.  Next year of course.  Good thing it doesn’t matter !

Imagine the idea that i didnt last time, nor would i next time?  Imagine the idea that you dont get to make defintions for other people... thank god

Here's the full text from Tulsi's tweet:

Great! Thank you

. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

Her response was golden. I think the public nature of this squabble protects her somewhat. Hillary made a mistake, because it allowed Tulsi to speak openly about the true nature of Hillary, her cronies, and their endless war machine. As far as I'm concerned, Tulsi is a warrior in the truest sense of the word: courageous and fighting for peace.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Her response was golden. I think the public nature of this squabble protects her somewhat. Hillary made a mistake, because it allowed Tulsi to speak openly about the true nature of Hillary, her cronies, and their endless war machine. As far as I'm concerned, Tulsi is a warrior in the truest sense of the word: courageous and fighting for peace.

And you will vote for her as an Independent and Trump will win easily in 2020.