• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

40 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Bernie Sanders undergoes surgery for artery blockage, cancels all events until further notice

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/02/bernie-sanders-undergoes-surgery-for-artery-blockage-cancels-events-until-further-notice.html

I wish him a speedy recovery, life comes before politics.
One thing is certain, i would assume this removes him from contention and its going to toss the Dem campaign a loop thats for sure.  Or, does it just solidify Biden/Warren as the ticket?  
The Dems have options people like myself would consider, but thats not one of them. 

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

One thing is certain, i would assume this removes him from contention and its going to toss the Dem campaign a loop thats for sure.  Or, does it just solidify Biden/Warren as the ticket?  
The Dems have options people like myself would consider, but thats not one of them. 

Delaney and Gabbard are two of the most reasonable candidates, but they have zero support among likely Democratic voters. 

Reasonable doesn't cut it anymore in this ideological climate.

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

Warren seems the natural choice for Bernie supporters to flock to.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s definitely not clear that he’ll drop out. 

Right. He may end up feeling better and have more energy with the blockage cleared up. He was smart to seek immediate treatment with the chest discomfort. A friend of mine who was in his 50's had this happen and he had bypass surgery. Afterwards he said he felt twenty years younger.

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Delaney and Gabbard are two of the most reasonable candidates, but they have zero support among likely Democratic voters. 

This is why this thread is one of my favorites on AW.  Conservatives getting mad about Democrats not being conservative enough for them. 

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

im quite fond of Yang, as much for his attitude as anything else but i figure im never going to agree with any politician on all issues so i can live with a few disagreements in some areas for the better person. 
I would seriously consider a Yang/Gabbard ticket in whatever order.  No i dont agree with them on all issues far from it, but i like what they bring o the table in terms of leadership and the ability to stand on their own 2 feet among a crowd of lemmings following the party line. 
That having been said unless they make a third party or independent run they have no shot, the DNC wont back them thats obvious. 

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

Warren seems the natural choice for Bernie supporters to flock to.

In theory, yeah, in practice i dont know i think a lot of people that liked Bernie might find her disingenuous. I guess it comes down to why they supported Bernie.  I liked Bernie in '16, but after he supported Clinton he lost me for good.  Warren to me brings so little to the table, shes wishy washy, dishonest, shows literally no leadership whatsoever.  I think the only reason shes even still in this discussion is the fact that shes the top woman after Harris got obliterated.