• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

48 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If they do Trump wins for sure. 

Running any combination of Warren and Biden isnt going to beat him either so, id rather have someone running for office hat actually deserves a shot and i would actually consider voting FOR toss their hat into it than whatever garbage the big 2 is trying to shove down our throats.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Asians love the NBA. It’s weird

when they come through my classroom, every philipino in glendale thinks they've got a legit shot at making the nba. their families watch religiously. it is indeed odd.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol at the comments to this tweet. The DNC does it’s thing because most registered Democrats are just fine with it. I don’t like many of her policies but I am rooting for her because she seems to have principles 

It's more like the DNC does it's thing and registered democrats can't do a thing about it. 

Also, 99% of all politicians seem to have principles, they just don't adhere to them. We'll see just how principled she is. I'd bet my house she doesn't boycott the debates. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's more like the DNC does it's thing and registered democrats can't do a thing about it. 

Also, 99% of all politicians seem to have principles, they just don't adhere to them. We'll see just how principled she is. I'd bet my house she doesn't boycott the debates. 

While this is true I still don't think they really care. Although I'm sure AW Democrats care deeply :) 

Others have spoken up, just not as vocally. 

This is a ploy, imo. I think she'll still be at the debate, but now with more focus on her. I hope she attacks the DNC itself at the debates. She knows she has very little chance of winning the nomination, but can still make a mark and--like a good soldier--fight for the underlying cause.

Anyhow, I think its clear at this point that the Dem establishment (DNC, CNN, MSNBC, and its corporate overlords) want either an establishment moderate/cypher candidate (e.g. Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar) or another four years of Trump. The last thing they want is Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang. 

The key player is Warren. She is the favorite to get the nomination right now, and it is unclear where her true loyalties lie. I remain unsure whether she's more on the side of Bernie or more of a Clinton/Obama in progressive clothing. At the very least, she's willing to play the establishment game in a way that Bernie won't, but maybe that isn't a terrible thing -- if she keeps away from big donors, like she now says she will.

8 hours ago, floplag said:

Running any combination of Warren and Biden isnt going to beat him either so, id rather have someone running for office hat actually deserves a shot and i would actually consider voting FOR toss their hat into it than whatever garbage the big 2 is trying to shove down our throats.

What is Biden shoving down your throat? He has no policy, he is literally status quo. He even said when he's president "nothing will fundamentally change."

17 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

The key player is Warren. She is the favorite to get the nomination right now, and it is unclear where her true loyalties lie. I remain unsure whether she's more on the side of Bernie or more of a Clinton/Obama in progressive clothing. At the very least, she's willing to play the establishment game in a way that Bernie won't, but maybe that isn't a terrible thing -- if she keeps away from big donors, like she now says she will.

She is trying to play both sides - the establishment and the progressive left. I understand that she needs both of them and it's a delicate process, but it's making Warren look terrible and indecisive. She need to pick a platform and stick to it.

After Bernie' revealed his anti-corruption bill, she tried to placate progressives by announcing that she will not take big donor money, then she got criticized by the DNC for not being able to raise money for them, so now she is saying that she will still raise money for them but not through her campaign. I don't know how that will be possible.

14 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

What is Biden shoving down your throat? He has no policy, he is literally status quo. He even said when he's president "nothing will fundamentally change."

i said big 2, not Biden, as in DNC vs RNC both with agendas that make no difference which candidate is there.

13 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

She is trying to play both sides - the establishment and the progressive left. I understand that she needs both of them and it's a delicate process, but it's making Warren look terrible and indecisive. She need to pick a platform and stick to it.

After Bernie' revealed his anti-corruption bill, she tried to placate progressives by announcing that she will not take big donor money, then she got criticized by the DNC for not being able to raise money for them, so now she is saying that she will still raise money for them but not through her campaign. I don't know how that will be possible.

Yep. What worries me about this is that while trying to play (and appease) both sides, we're all left unclear about who she really is. I go back and forth, but tend to feel that she's more on the Bernie side of things and really does believe in her overall progressive platform, but this doesn't mean I don't think she's immune to corruption or getting lost in Washington machinations. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I accidentally Double posted. This is the shit that most normal American adults find idiotic. It’s helping Trump

Ya I'm sure an outburst by a trans black woman is going to be the last straw for swing voters, not the betrayal of the kurds, russian payments, emoluments clause, asking for foreign help, or the obstruction.