• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

I accidentally Double posted. This is the shit that most normal American adults find idiotic. It’s helping Trump

If spite voting a clearly distressed person like that is of principal importance to the “adult” voters the country is fuc*ked.  

And just so you know, she isn’t wrong.  Black trans women are getting murdered at a crazy rate right now.  

anyway.  Obviously a person who is not doing great.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 hours ago, Jason said:

wow. this is either a big, brilliant, risky maneuver on her part, or it'll come back to bite her horribly. she won't survive without the DNC's help, and she may have just bit the proverbial hand that feeds her.

personally, I hope it works.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

wow. this is either a big, brilliant, risky maneuver on her part, or it'll come back to bite her horribly. she won't survive without the DNC's help, and she may have just bit the proverbial hand that feeds her.

I am not sure you needed to use the word "either."

9 hours ago, Tank said:

What would “it works” look like? She has no chance at the nomination under any circumstance. What’s the goal for Tulsi? 

Ron Paul had no chance but he had a very specific ideology and set of principles and he was content spreading the message of liberty and shedding light on the evils of the state and central banking.

Is she simply an anti-war darling?

15 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Maybe they don't have the stones to stand up to the DNC

13 hours ago, floplag said:

Just ... lol 
You actually think this is on the straight up? 

If Tulsi looked like Elizabeth Warren, would the dudes here be so rah-rah about everything she says? According to the political compass, she's just as liberal as Bernie Sanders.

compass.png

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If Tulsi looked like Elizabeth Warren, would the dudes here be so rah-rah about everything she says? According to the political compass, she's just as liberal as Bernie Sanders.

compass.png

Im sorry but are we really to believe that nearly every Dem candidate is actually right leaning?  Based on their given policies and public statements thats as close to BS as  i can conceive of.  
Youre literally suggesting that almost every major Dem candidate is politically leaning the same as Trump in the sense of being a right leaning authoritarian.  At best this needs a much higher degree of granularity otherwise WTF Are we even fighting over?
What logic is this chart using to separate left from right i wonder as it makes little sense for people to have such polar opposite opinions ending up in the same quadrant of the diagram.

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

compass.png

I like both Bennet, and Buttigieg. Do I have to turn in my lefty card? 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

What would “it works” look like? She has no chance at the nomination under any circumstance. What’s the goal for Tulsi? 

Ron Paul had no chance but he had a very specific ideology and set of principles and he was content spreading the message of liberty and shedding light on the evils of the state and central banking.

Is she simply an anti-war darling?

my thoughts on this are that while there are clearly front runners ahead of her, we've seen several times over the years where someone in the middle or back of the pack suddenly emerges and the momentum swings in their favor. jimmy carter over ted kennedy comes immediately to mind, and there are others as well.

i don't know if the DNC will support her, but she could possibly do enough to get voters to turn her way and perhaps force the issue with the party overlords. it's absolutely a longshot, but looking at who's POTUS today reminds us that darn near anything is possible in politics.

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Two thus far Shooter!

13 hours ago, Lou said:

run, shooter! run for your life 

13 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

You can count, good for you. 

and you can count on me, waiting for you in the parking lot! 

Sandler's best movie and it isn't even close 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

my thoughts on this are that while there are clearly front runners ahead of her, we've seen several times over the years where someone in the middle or back of the pack suddenly emerges and the momentum swings in their favor. jimmy carter over ted kennedy comes immediately to mind, and there are others as well.

i don't know if the DNC will support her, but she could possibly do enough to get voters to turn her way and perhaps force the issue with the party overlords. it's absolutely a longshot, but looking at who's POTUS today reminds us that darn near anything is possible in politics.

The DNC wont support her, they arent planning to support anyone not named Biden, Warren, or Sanders and th think they are upset with her for tking our Harris who they wanted badly.  This is all just my pinion of course.  
I would say the same about Yang for different reasons.
Id like to see the 2 of them make an independent run in some form.

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

The DNC wont support her, they arent planning to support anyone not named Biden, Warren, or Sanders and th think they are upset with her for tking our Harris who they wanted badly.  This is all just my pinion of course.  
I would say the same about Yang for different reasons.
Id like to see the 2 of them make an independent run in some form.

They like Sanders now? Also, English Cop is around today and may want to judge this post.