• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

33 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

A few years ago, Tulsi was being groomed as a DNC star. She got to Washington, saw the rot, and endorsed Bernie over Hillary, and then quit the DNC. The establishment Dems flipped and have been going after her ever since.

To make matters worse, she is very anti-war. Clinton and her cronies are pro-war, because it runs the military-industrial complex -- that is, it makes a few people very, very rich. Hillary's foreign policy--as with Obama, Clinton, the Bushes, and Reagan--is centered on endless war. The Dems now use "Russia" as a tactic to try to discredit those that speak out against this, like Tulsi.

The Dems have been fueling this new Red Scare since the 2016 election. It is now pretty much the case that if you are anti-war, you are pro-Russia. Yang is next, and probably Bernie at some point, although he plays a bit closer to the Dem party line on foreign policy (unfortunately, imo).

The bottom line, the Russia thing is baseless smearing. Or rather, what it is based upon is Tulsi's "betrayal" of the DNC and Hillary Clinton and Tulsi being anti-war.

The crazy thing is that Tulsi is one of the only politicians who has actually experienced the ramifications of US regime change wars. She was a medic in the Middle East - she experienced friends dying. She is a decorated war veteran, a sitting congresswoman, and a presidential candidate, and Hillary had the gall to accuse her of being a Russian asset.

The recent red scare goes back to 2012 with Romney stating they were the biggest geo political threat. Obama and libs laughed at him and then conservatives pointed out when Russia annexed Crimea that Romney was right. 

Now it's the dems turn to use Russia as the scapegoat while conservatives no longer think they are the geo political threat they were seven years ago. 

Hell some conservatives blamed Obama because he left Iraq too soon and now dont care about leaving Syria while the libs argue for staying. 

I look forward to more flip flopping by both sides in the future and having Americans gaslight each other over past debates and policies. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, Angelsjunky said:

I think Hillary over-exposed herself. This move was like a closeted vampire flashing a tooth on television. In a way this gives Tulsi the opportunity to more openly go after the war machine and Dem corruption. She probably never was a serious presidential candidate, but can still do meaningful work - and perhaps pave the way for another run down the line.

This is the thing here. Prior to this campaign I had never heard of her. Now I know who she is and I like her a lot. This woman has a big future.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

My biggest concern would be the quality, and efficiency, of health care if we switched to a medicare for all system. Can anyone here name a US bureaucracy that functions really well and efficiently?

It will suck hard

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

My biggest concern would be the quality, and efficiency, of health care if we switched to a medicare for all system. Can anyone here name a US bureaucracy that functions really well and efficiently?

No but on the bright side it allows the government to become bigger, control more aspects of our lives and oh yeah more revenue for them to mismanage and spend on pet projects to keep themselves in office while also lining their own pockets.  Meanwhile our elected officials would continue to be on a completely separate plan that's much much better.    

Tax tax tax spend spend spend: https://www.chalkbeat.org/posts/us/2019/10/21/elizabeth-warren-education-plan/