• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform Preference

Hubs

Which Angels Uniform do you want to see them wear?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Angels Uniform?

• Current Home Whites
    • Current Road Grays
    • Red Tops, White or Gray pants
    • Periwinkle Anaheim Style
    • Navy Blue CA style
    • 70's and 80's Halo Style
    • Other favorites

There have been so many different looks, for the Angels over the years, I wonder if the posters on here like the current uniform, or the Red Tops, or the Periwinkle the best. I read an article earlier today which has the Padres going back to Brown, maybe in 2020. So it made me ask, which Angels uniform is your favorite? Which do you wish they'd wear more of?

https://medium.com/@jbrooksyy/angels-all-time-uniform-ranking-c9bc252dd1b9

For me the first choice will always be the old CA angels blue/red trim ones in some variation ala the 70s/80s.  Perhaps add the old 60s halo to the cap.

Im one of the few that liked the periwinkle (logo aside) and wouldnt hate something like that with an updated non disney-esque logo, especially the blue tops with just the logo design, but that would be a distant second.  

i'd combine the hats from the 60s with halo around the top with the jerseys of the first half of the 90s (before the stupid winged A) and the sleeveless jerseys from the early 2000s. that would be pretty much the darn near perfect uniform in my mind.

at the very least for today's uni, change the red numbers/letters to something else, namely navy blue or white, and on the red jerseys they need to ditch the gray stitch. it blows. change it to navy.