• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform Preference

Hubs

Which Angels Uniform do you want to see them wear?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Angels Uniform?

• Current Home Whites
    • Current Road Grays
    • Red Tops, White or Gray pants
    • Periwinkle Anaheim Style
    • Navy Blue CA style
    • 70's and 80's Halo Style
    • Other favorites

- The Just red and white uni were from the turn of the century and they were really in style, through like 2006.  They were never meant to be a permanent uniform, and now they're just tacky, like frosted tips and the boy band 98 degrees. 

- I really liked the CA style that was red and navy blue, but now that it has been pointed out that several other teams, the Rangers included, had almost identical uniforms, I think an entirely new concept would be a great approach.  They're still a lot better than our current unis, but I feel like the Angels need something a little more OC specific. 

Any graphic designers out there?

20 hours ago, Second Base said:

- The Just red and white uni were from the turn of the century and they were really in style, through like 2006.  They were never meant to be a permanent uniform, and now they're just tacky, like frosted tips and the boy band 98 degrees. 

- I really liked the CA style that was red and navy blue, but now that it has been pointed out that several other teams, the Rangers included, had almost identical uniforms, I think an entirely new concept would be a great approach.  They're still a lot better than our current unis, but I feel like the Angels need something a little more OC specific. 

Any graphic designers out there?

@Tad, where are you at?