• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harold Reynolds is a dope

ScottT

He asked Ken Rosenthal if a double was counted the same as a home run when calculating slugging percentage.

I understand not being into statistics or up on the latest ones, but how can a man that played baseball for so long and now been around people talking about it constantly...  ask such a question.

Hilarious.

17 minutes ago, ScottT said:

He asked Ken Rosenthal if a double was counted the same as a home run when calculating slugging percentage.

I understand not being into statistics or up on the latest ones, but how can a man that played baseball for so long and now been around people talking about it constantly...  ask such a question.

Hilarious.

woah face freaking out GIF

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He was a cool dude when I met him.  I was working at the INO in Santa Ana the year he played for us.  He came through the drive thru after a game one night and I recognized him.  He was driving a Nissan Pathfinder.  We chatted it up while his food was cooking.  The next night he brought me tickets.  So you can all hate him, to me he was cool as F.

fake interest cool story bro GIF

Who?

"Harold Craig Reynolds (born November 26, 1960) is an American former professional baseball second baseman, who played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Seattle Mariners, Baltimore Orioles, and California Angels."

Oh.

"Since his retirement, he has become a well-known television analyst, working for MLB Network and Fox Sports."

Oh....

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I actually think Herold is a GREAT analyst. I already know all the stats, HR is as good as it gets at breaking down the mechanics of what's happening on the field.

I like him too.  He has the credibility of his playing days but he is very "normal" in how he talks about baseball.  I see zero ego, and zero schtick, which is nice.

40 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He was a cool dude when I met him.  I was working at the INO in Santa Ana the year he played for us.  He came through the drive thru after a game one night and I recognized him.  He was driving a Nissan Pathfinder.  We chatted it up while his food was cooking.  The next night he brought me tickets.  So you can all hate him, to me he was cool as F.

He may be cool AF, but he's also about as sharp as a sponge when it comes to baseball analytics and stats. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I don't hate him. He's an idiot when it comes to statistics, especially advanced ones, but he's pretty entertaining on the MLB TV channel. 

When it comes to breaking down other things, such as swing plane, or defensive stuff, you can tell he knows the game in that regard.

You want to see an idiot? Look no further than this man talking about football.

Look at Teddy Brusci and Max Kellerman's faces. LOL 

For anyone who may not know, Hunter Henry tore his ACL in week one. Derrick Johnson currently does not play in the NFL.

Stephen A. Smith. You are a loud mouth dip shit.