• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Father’s Day: 6/17 Angels @ A’s

2 minutes ago, jordan said:

Some very demoralizing losses. I don’t even know what Eppler can do to improve much this year. He can’t get 5-6 bullpen arms to revamp the pen midseason.  I’m on to 2019. 

Should have dealt with it in the offseason.....just wasn’t real smart....and he’s a smart guy....

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

What are you guys gonna do when Scoiscia is gone and the Angel still have a shitty line up and bullpen and still lose stupidly. 

They will say that Scioscia ruined them forever.  I swear if I didn’t know any better I would be sure that Scioscia screwed all of their wives.  

Just now, Angels#1Fan said:

Yeah if Scioscia is let go then some of these guys will just find a new guy to blame.

I'm not a Scioscia nutswinger but I'd laugh if he were given an extension.

I would take the day off of work and watch everyone on here cry into their white wine spritzers.  That will definitely be a mydol day for most of the ladies on the board.  

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

There’s nothing to do to fix this team, the entire Facking bullpen sucks. You cannot compete when you can’t close out games. 

Im so sick of this franchise, trade Trout I don’t even Facking care anymore 

Probably the best thing we could do right now to right the sinking ship is to trade him.

Trout for a mega haul of players and prospects. With the rapidly improving farm system and a new manager, things could really be looking up for this franchise, which has been mired in mediocrity and dysfunction for most of the past decade. This constant 'rebuilding' is going nowhere.

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I would take the day off of work and watch everyone on here cry into their white wine spritzers.  That will definitely be a mydol day for most of the ladies on the board.  

Hey don't knock the white wine spritzer. It's refreshing and pairs nicely with blow pen shit stains. You wouldn't think so, but sometimes oil and vinegar do mix. 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Probably the best thing we could do right now to right the sinking ship is to trade him.

Trout for a mega haul of players and prospects. With the rapidly improving farm system and a new manager, things could really be looking up for this franchise, which has been mired in mediocrity and dysfunction for most of the past decade. This constant 'rebuilding' is going nowhere.

No, I’m not on board to trade Trout. @Dochalo had a good assessment about a 2.5 year period of how things can change drastically in that time. The overall outlook of the franchise is ticking upward. In the period before Trout hits FA, the Angels can become playoff and WS bound. 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

MEOW !

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

You're not even a fan, nimrod 

If anybody isn’t a fan it’s you. You don’t even add to the conversation ever, all you do is attempt to prove everyone wrong with your “I agree” posts. You don’t even discuss what’s going on in the ballgame you just wait for people to vent and then bitch. I legitimately done think you even watch the games.

If there is is something to be positive please inform me. We have had Trout for 8 seasons now and have gone to the playoffs 1 time. Keeping him here isn’t doing us or him any good, I would rather win without him than lose with him.