• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

yeah, part of the dumbing down of america is I noticed when I go thru the drive thru and order the double chili cheese, she has to go thru the list  - "Would that include mustard, onions and pickle?"

I just politely say, "Everything".

I've been with people who order it without chili.

I have never successfully eaten a double cheese in the car without something falling out of the wrapper and for four days I am reminded I ate at Tommy's. 

41 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I could think of a worse way to spend $1,500.

https://www.originaltommys.com/shack-on-wheels

Tommys has a veggie sandwich?  Geeze is it really worth satisfying Tanks demands that much?  

Edit.  Oh, and start with the In N Out truck early afternoon.  Get a few kegs of beer and an open bar.  Then have the Tommy's truck to finish the night off.  

Edited by gotbeer

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

I eat at Miguels a few times a month.

I'm off it a bit. Love the place but am laying off fast food for the most part. May grab it tomorrow after posting about it.

I miss working in Lake Forest where they had one of the cantinas up there like the two in Corona. Used to go there once a week.

Probably my favorite Americanized Mexican fast food joint. Alberto's and all the various ".....-tos" are second.

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm off it a bit. Love the place but am laying off fast food for the most part. May grab it tomorrow after posting about it.

I miss working in Lake Forest where they had one of the cantinas up there like the two in Corona. Used to go there once a week.

Probably my favorite Americanized Mexican fast food joint. Alberto's and all the various ".....-tos" are second.

Yea I moved to Norco two years ago and there is a Miguel’s Jr about 2 miles from me.  Then the Miguel’s people said, “nope not good enough”, then they opened one about half a mile from me.  Dicks.  

42 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea I moved to Norco two years ago and there is a Miguel’s Jr about 2 miles from me.  Then the Miguel’s people said, “nope not good enough”, then they opened one about half a mile from me.  Dicks.  

Dope. I used to live next to the owner. People simply called it the "Miguel's Mansion" in south Corona. Out of high school I worked at that LA Fitness on Hammier that was across the street from one. They used to supply Corona High with the bean, rice, and cheese burritos for lunch that started my addiction.

I'll have to check the map to see where they have opened new ones now. It was a blessing when they opened the one here in Tustin. I used to have to drive to Orange or Newport/Costa Mesa off 17th to grab food.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Dope. I used to live next to the owner. People simply called it the "Miguel's Mansion" in south Corona. Out of high school I worked at that LA Fitness on Hammier that was across the street from one. They used to supply Corona High with the bean, rice, and cheese burritos for lunch that started my addiction.

I'll have to check the map to see where they have opened new ones now. It was a blessing when they opened the one here in Tustin. I used to have to drive to Orange or Newport/Costa Mesa off 17th to grab food.

Yea I remember the Miguel’s Mansion.  

17 hours ago, yk9001 said:

One of the best days of my life is when I came back to the dorms at Long Beach State between fall and spring semesters in 1984/1985 - and a Tommy's had opened up on Anaheim Street in Long Beach.

And I am old enough to remember when the original Tommy's at Beverly and Rampart still had potato chips instead of fries.

Your street cred just went up in my book.

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Oh, and start with the In N Out truck early afternoon.  Get a few kegs of beer and an open bar.  Then have the Tommy's truck to finish the night off.  

If I get hit by a bus, let's do this plan.

Strad will give us a discount on the InO truck.  Just hit my wife up for the bill, and she will take care of it.  You can do it at the AW softball game.

It will be my gift to you guys.

They opened a Miguel's Jr in HB within a few miles of where I live but I still haven't been.  My go to Mexican place is a hole in the wall down the street from there so I usually end up there.  For fast food I usually go to Alberto's which is the one Brandon mentioned but the local one just turned into an Arsenio's.  Used to have Alberto's, Arsenio's and Alerto's all within 5 square miles and they all have a similar logo with the hispanic guy with a giant sombrero.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

white people raving about bean & cheese burritos.

let that soak in for a minute. 

It is absolutely white Mexican food, but it is fresh and tastes great.  I don’t eat bean and cheese burritos.  This is going to sound ridiculous, but I love how fresh their shredded cheese is.  I asked them how often they grate cheese and they said they have a giant block of cheese and grate it throughout the day.  So not to order, but obviously small batch to where you taste the difference.  

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

They opened a Miguel's Jr in HB within a few miles of where I live but I still haven't been.  My go to Mexican place is a hole in the wall down the street from there so I usually end up there.  For fast food I usually go to Alberto's which is the one Brandon mentioned but the local one just turned into an Arsenio's.  Used to have Alberto's, Arsenio's and Alerto's all within 5 square miles and they all have a similar logo with the hispanic guy with a giant sombrero.

and yet, you still haven't invited me over.

i'm starting to have serious questions about our friendship.