• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Can we please redirect this thread to where it needs to be? We need CaliAngel in here threatening to rumble with people over burgers and dietary choices. 

not possible. he's at What-a-burger enjoying a meal.

btw, those are the best burgers on the planet!! and i dare any of you chowder heads to disagree with me.

4 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I had a total of two In-N-Out burgers during the month of January and only one so far in February. That is the extent of my fast food so far this year. 

I don’t know how I feel about this.

I think I’ve only had maybe two burgers with a bun this year.  Hell I’ve cooked a lot more burgers than I’ve eaten and that’s not even my job anymore. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Has In-N-Out ever added any new food items to the menu?

In my 32 years with the company here are the changes to the actual menu.  We now offer XL drinks.  We have added Ice Tea, Dr Pepper and Light Lemonade.  We used to sell Pepsi we now sell Coke.  We used to have Orange Soda.  We also now offer Hot Cocoa.  I’m pretty sure that covers the entirety of the changes to the actual menu.