• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

In-N-Out is not pleased with Puma’s new sneaker released this month – the Cali-0 Drive Thru CC.

It’s not all palm trees and California sunshine for these two brands.

In-N-Out is not pleased with Puma’s new sneaker released this month – the Cali-0 Drive Thru CC – and is suing the popular shoe company for copyright infringement.

IN-N-OUT WON’T EXPAND EAST OF TEXAS, OWNER SAYS

The incredibly popular fast-food chain, which is known for its classic red and yellow colors and signature palm tree logo, is claiming Puma ripped off its trademark for the new tennis shoe — a white $90 sneaker with red and yellow accents and red laces with palm trees stamped across them.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/in-n-out-sues-puma-over-california-drive-thru-shoes

10 hours ago, Redondo said:

In-N-Out is not pleased with Puma’s new sneaker released this month – the Cali-0 Drive Thru CC.

It’s not all palm trees and California sunshine for these two brands.

In-N-Out is not pleased with Puma’s new sneaker released this month – the Cali-0 Drive Thru CC – and is suing the popular shoe company for copyright infringement.

IN-N-OUT WON’T EXPAND EAST OF TEXAS, OWNER SAYS

The incredibly popular fast-food chain, which is known for its classic red and yellow colors and signature palm tree logo, is claiming Puma ripped off its trademark for the new tennis shoe — a white $90 sneaker with red and yellow accents and red laces with palm trees stamped across them.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/in-n-out-sues-puma-over-california-drive-thru-shoes

I bet they taste better than the fries 

28 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

About once or twice a year I treat myself to a Tommy's double chili cheese and chili fries.  I didn't eat breakfast sunday and had it for lunch.

I am a simple man, with apparently unrefined tastes.

Not only is it my favorite fast food meal, it is my favorite meal, period.

One of my buddies and I still eat Tommy's a couple times a year.  We used to eat it regularly when we were younger but the whole getting old and trying not to get too fat and die of a heart attack got in the way.  When i was younger I actually remember getting through the mega meal which was the triple chili cheeseburger, chili cheese fries then the diabetes inducing soda that was 40+ ounces.  Their breakfast burrito and breakfast sandwich are both really good.  The sandwich comes by default on an english muffin which last about 5 seconds once the chili is layered on so I recommend getting a bun if you try it.  

I'm with you on it probably being my favorite meal as well and now I want it for lunch.

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The sandwich comes by default on an english muffin which last about 5 seconds once the chili is layered on so I recommend getting a bun if you try it

here's a man that knows Tommy's

One of the best days of my life is when I came back to the dorms at Long Beach State between fall and spring semesters in 1984/1985 - and a Tommy's had opened up on Anaheim Street in Long Beach.

And I am old enough to remember when the original Tommy's at Beverly and Rampart still had potato chips instead of fries.

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

About once or twice a year I treat myself to a Tommy's double chili cheese and chili fries.  I didn't eat breakfast sunday and had it for lunch.

I am a simple man, with apparently unrefined tastes.

Not only is it my favorite fast food meal, it is my favorite meal, period.

My first formal date with my future wife was to take her to a world's famous restaurant in Los Angeles and had her dress up. She had no idea we were heading to Beverly and Rampart. 

I have to give her credit for not slopping her dress with chili from her double cheese. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My first formal date with my future wife was to take her to a world's famous restaurant in Los Angeles and had her dress up. She had no idea we were heading to Beverly and Rampart. 

I have to give her credit for not slopping her dress with chili from her double cheese. 

Well, that's a keeper right there.

17 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

One of the best days of my life is when I came back to the dorms at Long Beach State between fall and spring semesters in 1984/1985 - and a Tommy's had opened up on Anaheim Street in Long Beach.

And I am old enough to remember when the original Tommy's at Beverly and Rampart still had potato chips instead of fries.

First visit was the summer of 1976. We had just closed the McDonalds on Chapman next to Fullerton High and caravaned with the whole crew there.

There was always a line. Double cheese and a soda, next! The cashier always had a disappointed look when some idiot asks what's on the burger and can he get lettuce, no chili. 

Hostess fruit pies for desert.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

The cashier always had a disappointed look when some idiot asks what's on the burger and can he get lettuce, no chili. 

yeah, part of the dumbing down of america is I noticed when I go thru the drive thru and order the double chili cheese, she has to go thru the list  - "Would that include mustard, onions and pickle?"

I just politely say, "Everything".

I've been with people who order it without chili.