• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

15 minutes ago, Biergott said:

They need to hurry up and finish the one off Ortega and Antonio.  Since my office moved from Foothill Ranch to San Juan, that under construction has been teasing me daily.  Strad, can you pick up the pace a bit?  Thanks.

You can't be too far from the one off Camino Capistrano, although it's a pain to navigate through when it's busy.

45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You can't be too far from the one off Camino Capistrano, although it's a pain to navigate through when it's busy.

I'm actually on Ortega, so while it isn't too far away, it certainly isn't convenient.  I always forget that there is an In N Out and A's there.

1 hour ago, Biergott said:

They need to hurry up and finish the one off Ortega and Antonio.  Since my office moved from Foothill Ranch to San Juan, that under construction has been teasing me daily.  Strad, can you pick up the pace a bit?  Thanks.

That would have been my store, but I was moved at the beginning of the year.  It isn’t too far away.  Great young manager at that store.  

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, well_red said:

It makes me wonder what the plan is post Snyder.  I'm sure there are plans in place, but with taxes being what they are.  I wonder what they would be to keep it private 100 years from now.  

In getting my hopes up news
https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/new-mexico-may-be-next-for-in-n-out-burger/5112621/?

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.— In-N-Out Burger could be heading to New Mexico.

The president of the company mentioned the state when discussing expansion plans.

Lynsi Snyder told Forbes that New Mexico could follow Colorado after it completes its new supply center near Colorado Springs.

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

There was one in either Eastvale or Norco right off of 15.  That was 12 or so years ago though, but I'd imagine it is still there.

It’s still there, it is our local one.  Chino Hills has one, so does City of Industry and Puente Hills.