• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

41 minutes ago, well_red said:

@Stradling, does INO have a policy about people panhandling?  I was at the one in San Bernardino last Saturday night and there was a guy on the curb in the drive-thru just hovering over the cars, staring people down.  It was intimidating AF because, you know, San Bernardino.

Next time just give me the dang money!

Just now, gotbeer said:

You know.  There is a scene in Kung Fu Hustle that one of the characters does these same gestures.  I didn't realize it was a tribute to Bruce.  Man, that's just awesome.

You wrote that like Bruce Lee is actually dead.

2 hours ago, well_red said:

@Stradling, does INO have a policy about people panhandling?  I was at the one in San Bernardino last Saturday night and there was a guy on the curb in the drive-thru just hovering over the cars, staring people down.  It was intimidating AF because, you know, San Bernardino.

Yes we do.  Which store in SB?  The one off of Tippacanoe or the one off of 5th street (maybe)?   I only ask because one has 24 hour security and they usually deal with that type of stuff.  Sometimes the associates are intimidated to do those types of things as you can imagine.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Yes we do.  Which store in SB?  The one off of Tippacanoe or the one off of 5th street (maybe)?   I only ask because one has 24 hour security and they usually deal with that type of stuff.  Sometimes the associates are intimidated to do those types of things as you can imagine.  

Must've been 5th street, off the 215.  He was there for a while but eventually took off, maybe he saw security coming or something.  

After we spent the entire wait in the car dissing the fries, I have to say they were pretty good this time, not limp at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had Shake Shack today in NYC.

• The burger was good. Tasted succulent and fresh, like grass-fed beef.
  • The fries were decent. They were basically the equivalent of Del Taco fries.
  • I paid $5.50 for a chocolate shake. Because the place is called Shake Shack, and they promote their shakes made with custard, I was expecting the shake to be top-notch, especially for the price. It was a huge disappointment. It was really runny...I might as well have been drinking chocolate milk.

Overall: Way overpriced for what you get. My wife and I paid $25 total between the two of us, which is even more expensive than Five Guys. I don't have the desire to ever eat here again.

Another In-N-Out "competitor" that fails to come close to the same value. 

On 4/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, Jay said:

From one of those click-bait links on Yahoo.

The Grossest Food From Every Single US State

You'll never guess who wins from California:

https://www.domesticatedcompanion.com/the-grossest-food-from-every-single-us-state/6/?xcmg=1

Illinois — Chicago Hot Dogs

Michigan — Michigan Pasty

Pennyslvania – Primanti Brothers Sandwiches

Wyoming — Chicken-Fried Steak

Go fuck yourself Erika Salen, you are a stupid bitch. 

i took a look at that link and could only access the last 25 states. never saw what was the 'worst' food in california, but anyone taking a dump on chicago hot dogs is not to be trusted.

so what was it for california?

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

i took a look at that link and could only access the last 25 states. never saw what was the 'worst' food in california, but anyone taking a dump on chicago hot dogs is not to be trusted.

so what was it for california?

The french fries from... Oh never mind.