• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

@Tank yesterday for dinner I had a cucumber, radish, red onion, tomato, peperoncini and avocado with fresh oregano, olive oil and red vinegar salad with a main course of roasted asparagus and portobello mushrooms. 

Today for lunch I had a steak. 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Tomorrow he's going hunting for his next meal.  I mean, real hunting - where he shoots some game, skins the animal and takes the meat home.

• 1 month later...

Chick-fil-A takes bite out of In-N-Out, named America’s favorite fast food restaurant

Chick-fil-A is officially America's favorite fast food restaurant.

The fast-food chain beat out reigning champion In-N-Out, and took home the top spot on Market Force's Fast Food Market Research Report. Market Force evaluates input from 7,600 consumers to assess the winner.

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) also named Chick-fil-A as America’s favorite restaurant for the fourth year in a row.

The chain, identified by its red chicken logo and cow mascot, scored well above other chains in its customer service, curb appeal and speed of service.

chick-fil-a-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

chick-fil-a.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

In-N-Out still held the top spot in the burger loyalty category, with a 73 percent for staff friendliness, but was challenged by competitor Five Guys in the Food Quality and Speed of Service category.

burger.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Chick-fil-A is on track to generate more than $10.4 billion in sales, easily surpassing Taco Bell and Subway for the No. 3 spot in the industry.

Considering the chain is not open on Sundays, this is quite a feat. Founder S. Truett Cathy, a devout Baptist, opened the first Chick-fil-A in Atlanta in 1967, and the chain has since stayed in the family’s ownership. Today, there are more than 2,300 locations across the country, which all follow the original model.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/chick-fil-a-was-named-americas-favorite-restaurant

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

In N Out isn't in over half the country.  So how do you do a nationwide poll?

That is why it is impressive that we usually win these types of fan polls.  We will continue to do what we do every day.  I will tell you that what Chick Fil A does in their drive lane is super impressive.  The only way they can make that happen on the labor cost side is to have really low food costs, which I guess is possible.  

"Healthy Options"

-  "Raising Canes"

Get the F out of here with this "poll"

Never heard of Raising Canes until a year or two ago.  One came in near the Lakewood Mall.  It was the most impressively long drive thru line I have ever seen.  I swear to god, I think it wrapped around the building twice.

Someone brought some to a party.  Deep fried, heavily battered chicken fingers, with a 'dipping sauce'.

Jezuz, I am no foodie, but that crap is disgusting.

Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info (2).pdf

Edited by yk9001

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

"Healthy Options"

-  "Raising Canes"

Get the F out of here with this "poll"

Never heard of Raising Canes until a year or two ago.  One came in near the Lakewood Mall.  It was the most impressively long drive thru line I have ever seen.  I swear to god, I think it wrapped around the building twice.

Someone brought some to a party.  Deep fried, heavily battered chicken fingers, with a 'dipping sauce'.

Jezuz, I am no foodie, but that crap is disgusting.

Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info (2).pdf

Fried food is always healthy.  Ask Dr. Nick.  Oh wait, that's to get fat.

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

True. But if you take out the 5 million illegals, Trump won the popular/coleslaw vote.

Explains why he loves KFC so much.

Canes just opened in my city a block away from me.  Not bad.  I try to go to regional places mostly, though, because Monsanto can go screw themselves.  Legends, The Hat and In N Out can’t be beat.

15 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Explains why he loves KFC so much.

Canes just opened in my city a block away from me.  Not bad.  I try to go to regional places mostly, though, because Monsanto can go screw themselves.  Legends, The Hat and In N Out can’t be beat.

I've been getting disappointed with the Hat lately.  Used to be you could order the pastrami sandwich, and it was enough for two meals.  Now I can polish one off, and still want more.  

57 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I've been getting disappointed with the Hat lately.  Used to be you could order the pastrami sandwich, and it was enough for two meals.  Now I can polish one off, and still want more.  

Wait, the kitchen trash bag full of fries isn’t enough for you?