• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

I can’t eat that much bread or carbs anymore but back in the day I’d order a grilled cheese with onions only. I tried a protein style grilled cheese but that was pretty much a failure.

Is that just lettuce, and cheese? How hard did they laugh at you when you ordered it? 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It keeps me from getting a second burger or fries, and trading away the second slice of cheese for an extra patty makes me think it's almost keto. 

This is the type of logic I use to make myself feel better when I'm eating fast food.

It's also the type of mental gymnastics I use to make myself feel like I'm exercising.

I'm mentally skinny.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

This is the type of logic I use to make myself feel better when I'm eating fast food.

It's also the type of mental gymnastics I use to make myself feel like I'm exercising.

I'm mentally skinny.

Yes, it works wonders. 

In all honesty though 90% of not getting fat is from portion control. What you eat is far less important than how much of it you eat.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, calscuf said:

I think TJs is better than Taco Bell, for what it’s worth.  I usually stop there once when I’m in TJ territory.  I guess I kind of do it ironically to some extent, but it’s not that bad.

Some people like In N Out fries, as well. 

Idiots.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

When eating cheese, and lettuce sandwiches, that's about all you can do. It's certainly not enough substance to form a solid shit. 

While both are possible, with the amount of roughage I get daily, you’d be very impressed with the efficiency of my gastrointestinal system and digestive proficiency.

8 hours ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Chopped chili’s are really good on a burger.  

So what is everyone’s go to burger at INO and how do you order it (condiments)?  

Same ever since I was a kid. Double double, ketchup and mustard only.

Thousand Island on a burger is Facking disgusting.