• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

So I ventured over to The Hat for lunch... two women in line ahead of me. One asks... "Do you have any chicken sandwiches?"  Of course, they don't.  They both proceed to order two avocado sandwiches.  Really?  Don't answer this, @Tank.

3 hours ago, True Grich said:

So I ventured over to The Hat for lunch... two women in line ahead of me. One asks... "Do you have any chicken sandwiches?"  Of course, they don't.  They both proceed to order two avocado sandwiches.  Really?  Don't answer this, @Tank.

Hat has avocados?  Hmm.  Do avocados go well on Pastrami?

39 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I was at store #1 yesterday and Lynda Snyder came in for lunch, she is the owners mom, that was neat.  We are on a first name basis but I hadn’t seen her inside the restaurants ever I don’t think.  

I bet she didn't have any fries.  C'mon.  Fess up.

9 hours ago, Stradling said:

I was at store #1 yesterday and Lynda Snyder came in for lunch, she is the owners mom, that was neat.  We are on a first name basis but I hadn’t seen her inside the restaurants ever I don’t think.  

Shouldn't that be store #1b, since store #1 is under the freeway.  And didn't you guys close store #1a on the other side of the freeway.  That little shack.

I had a late dinner last night... after the Angels game and the Bour debacle... wait.. that sounds like a movie title "The Bour Debacle."

Anyway... I drowned my sorrows at In 'n Out (accompanied by my wife).  I even had some fries.  They were piping hot - which made them tastier than usual.  Just saying.  I love to give Strad a hard time about the fries... but I actually do eat them now and then. Usually when I'm not thinking clearly - like after last night's game. 

10 hours ago, True Grich said:

I had a late dinner last night... after the Angels game and the Bour debacle... wait.. that sounds like a movie title "The Bour Debacle."

Anyway... I drowned my sorrows at In 'n Out (accompanied by my wife).  I even had some fries.  They were piping hot - which made them tastier than usual.  Just saying.  I love to give Strad a hard time about the fries... but I actually do eat them now and then. Usually when I'm not thinking clearly - like after last night's game. 

Which location did you go to?   

On 5/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, True Grich said:

eh, ive been behind people at Tommy's who order burgers without chili.

To each his own.

11 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I've always found chick fila to be overpriced and overrated...until the last year or so...I've really developed a liking for it. 

Chick-fil-A never lets me down. Their milkshakes are the best in the fast food industry.

50 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Chick-fil-A never lets me down. Their milkshakes are the best in the fast food industry.

I've heard that, but never tried their shakes... I'll have to.  I do like INO shakes; especially for the price.

19 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I've heard that, but never tried their shakes... I'll have to.  I do like INO shakes; especially for the price.

try the neopolitan shake. it's on the INO secret menu and its pretty good.