• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Stopped at INO after the John Mayer concert on Friday. It was 12:30 AM at the Tustin Marketplace location. There were probably 20 people in the restaurant and about 10 cars in the drive-thru. 

Has an INO location ever not been crowded?

I loved that location, managed it for 4 years and over saw it for another 4 years.   Yea it’s usually busier. 

16 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I went to Chick-Fil-A on Labor Day for the first time since they put restaurants here. I saw a long line at the drive through, and I anticipated a long want. Not so. They have it going on, have never seen that kind of organization before at a fast food place. I was impressed.

If you get knifed in the next couple days, chances are it was a Popeye's employee. The 2019 chicken sandwich wars are nothing to F*ck with son. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

If you get knifed in the next couple days, chances are it was a Popeye's employee. The 2019 chicken sandwich wars are nothing to F*ck with son. 

Almost every time that I have gone to the Popeyes in my neighborhood, they have screwed up my order. I have complained to the corporate office, and I have never gotten a response from either the company or a store manager. Reading the reviews on Yelp for this store, mine is not a unique experience. 

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Almost every time that I have gone to the Popeyes in my neighborhood, they have screwed up my order. I have complained to the corporate office, and I have never gotten a response from either the company or a store manager. Reading the reviews on Yelp for this store, mine is not a unique experience. 

It seems you have picked your side. Me? I ride with the P'eyes. Next time we meet each other things may not be be so friendly. Not a threat, just a warning. Enjoy your chicken sandwich. 

14 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

KFC is jumping into the impossible burger wars with an impossible chicken version. looking forward to trying it.