• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/31 Angels @ Tigers

Just now, robblin17 said:

We are getting DEMOLISHED by the Tigers. LOL. 

I'd like to think that somebody's ass would be shipped out just to send a message, but who am I kidding? This is the most lethargic and complacent team around. Zero accountability, zero fire. Brain dead at the wheel.

This team reflects their manager 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

We're about to lose three out of four games to the lowly Tigers.

But no problem. We'll stomp on Texas and Kansas City at home.

wait a minute...

I made the comment that the Tigers are a better team and was told that was a stupid comment. From what I am seeing it sure looks like they are better. Usually the better team doesn’t get bitch slapped by the inferior team

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

He did, and much more than that, with Wells and Hackilton, and a similar amount with GMJHGH.

His overall obligations in the time of Wells were much different. The Yankees picked up a chunk of the outstanding $42M and we got two throw-away minor leaguers..

Hambone was a special case for non-baseball reasons. Arte couldn't void the contract so he shipped him back to Texas and paid the Rangers to take him.

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

I told you guys the Tigers gave us issues too .... Facking aggressive young ass players just swinging their asses off and somehow decent starting pitching.

Who the heck is Victor Reyes?????    He had meh stats in the minors, and sucked up here UNTIL today.   Suddenly, 4 rbis????? 

After today's game the Angels will be 30-27, or 17-24 after that hot start. The 2018 Angels = a .500 team. What is notable is that this team was supposed to be, at the least, better than last year.

Of course they can still finish with 85+ wins, but Eppler has to address the lineup and bullpen issues. 

Just now, totdprods said:

C. Young, .154 BA, .553 OPS
K. Calhoun, .145 BA, .374 OPS

I honestly don't see how they can start another series without bringing in an OF - Herm, Blash, EYJr, Liriano, hell even Cowart.

Betcha Calhoun trots out to RF tomorrow night, if Colon starts as scheduled...