• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/31 Angels @ Tigers

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

I have always wondered what would happen if roles for 2000-now were reversed.   Scioscia managing the Twins and Gardenhire managing the Halos  

gardenhire is apparently taking that team of MVP candidates to almost the same record as the Angels who are clearly full of people who don't know how to play.

Just now, Blarg said:

Calhoun has one more year then a team option. I'm sure they will pay the $1 mill to get out of that.

Whew!   It is only through 2019.    Good, make him the 4th OF from now through September 2019, and then give him his $1 million and send him on his way. 

2 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

gardenhire is apparently taking that team of MVP candidates to almost the same record as the Angels who are clearly full of people who don't know how to play.

Tiggers had the worst record in MLB in 2017.   I'd say it's a good accomplishment to have them at just 3 games under .500 after today.

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

I have always wondered what would happen if roles for 2000-now were reversed.   Scioscia managing the Twins and Gardenhire managing the Halos  

Gardenhire actually reminds me of Sosh in some ways. I like the guy, but I don't think he would've made much of a difference.

4 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Well the Angels players don't swing the bats for the Tigers, and their shit roster is managing to do what it takes to win so....whats the x factor when you have "crappy" players on both sides? One side is just less crappy? Or is there an actual difference maker here?

These days, the Angels don't swing their bats for anyone. 

Tiggers had the worst record in MLB in 2017.   I'd say it's a good accomplishment to have them at just 3 games under .500 after today.

Ron had a lot of great success as Twins manager, except for last few years there. Managed a lot of really good Twins teams despite not having the most talent there.

Man with the influx of all of those all stars they got in the off season, no wonder they are turning it around. If only we could acquire talent like that. Gardenhire is simply managing a mini all star team here.

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

WTF are you waiting for Scioscia???????????????    At least call up EY Jr.    He's had recent success up here, and plays solid enough defense.

Dump Chris Young, get EY Jr. up here to start in RF, and either BENCH COLD CALHOUN or send him to SLC!!!!!

Enough is enough!   No player has EVER been this bad for two months, and then turned it around!   He's done as a regular!    

STOP passifying him, Scioscia!   Just STOP it!!!!!