• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/30 Angels @ Tigers Ohtani Returns

6 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I love the lack of logic Scioscia haters have.  Yep not on the players at all.  Not on the GM who puts players on the team.  Just on Scioscia.  So we have a bullpen of 7 arms, Bedrosian, Johnson and Morris all suck.  If Morris and Parades (the two guys that come up most often) both suck, then my guess is we don’t have guys that can simply replace Bedrosian and Johnson without bring up guys that are worse than Morris and Parades.  If they have pitchers better than Morris and Parades then why aren’t they called up instead of those two terrible pitchers.  

You’re right to keep complaining is stupid. The bullpen can not be fixed internally, period. We do not have arms that can help this bullpen in house. And the Angels have shown an unwillingness to make changes on offense for at least another 3 weeks. They have chosen to give away some games before making changes, whatever... no changing it. It won’t surprise me if we miss the playoffs by 1-2 games again. This team never learns 

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

Whine. Whine. Whine. Othani had to start today. It had already been 10 days. He got in 83 pitches. I'm looking forward to Ohtani working every fifth day.

I missed the meltdown because I had to go out for an appointment. Why did Ohtani not continue having thrown only 83 pitches? They said one of his last pitches was 101mph and he looked comfortable.

Why Bedrosian The Awful One in a tie game??

Edited by fan_since79

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I missed the meltdown because I had to go out for an appointment. Why did Ohtani not continue having thrown only 83 pitches? They said one of his pitches was 101mph and he looked comfortable.

Why Bedrosian The Awful One in a tie game??

Ohtani didn’t come back after the second rain delay that was about 40 minutes.  Bedrosian, no idea.  

21 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I first started being an angel fan in 1995. Beat that.

On the heartbreak meter it lags pretty far behind behind 82 and 86..  IMO anyway..  To be honest, having lived through what happened to Bostock and Adenhart was more heartbreaking.

True story -- best part of the 1995 season for me was being in Seattle when they were doing their postseason run.  People were so unfamiliar with baseball basics the Post Intelligence or Seattle Times (may have been both) actually printed a primer for the locals with things like -- three strikes = 1 out and four balls = a walk..  I couldn't believe what I was seeing/reading...

1 hour ago, The Boogie Man said:

Cool.  Thanks for sharing.  I’m sure the Hall of Fame will put something similar to this post on his plaque.  

OK then enlighten me.  Surely you agree the angels have more talent than the triple a tigers? 

So why did the angels lose 2 of 3 to them?

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

OK then enlighten me.  Surely you agree the angels have more talent than the triple a tigers? 

It’s a 4 game set, and it’s because the Angels play inconsistent baseball, and they continue to roll out players that don’t produce in hopes that they start producing 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

FYI

American Sniper is on TNT. Soooooo much better than an Angel game

you think he could reach comerica park with one of his shots? that bedrock guy plays like a terroist against the halos.

23 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Because our guys aren’t performing.  Do you really think Scioscia is causing Kinsler and Calhoun to play poorly?  And before you say he doesn’t have to play them, then tell me who on the roster are better that aren’t playing.   Do you think Scioscia asked for a shitty bullpen?  Scioscia was at his best with a really good pen, you know like all managers.  If you were managing how many of those bullpen arms would you trust?  

The reason I posted 1980 as an example is they lost over 90 games (94, 95?), no starter had an ERA under 4 and no one hit even 20 HRs. It was a sucky time for sure.

The Angels this year have their problems which many have posted over and over, but it can always be worse. Root on your boys, hope some guys turn it around, and hope Eppler can find some BP pieces somehow.