• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/30 Angels @ Tigers Ohtani Returns

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Oh come on, you know what he means.

yes but the problem today is the bullpen, if we had better bullpen arms in the minors they would be up here.  Instead we get Morris and Parades.  Those two are awful and we still have Johnson and Bedrosian.  So if they are willing to bring up new arms, then why are those two the best we can get?  

8 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Why is Kinsler still hitting leadoff? Why is Calhoun still playing everyday? Why is Pujols hitting cleanup? Why can't this team find a third baseman or second baseman?   It's best to try not and figure out stuff like that.

Do you a "form post" or can you only complain about the same shit.  Let me help you out....cozart was scratch and Kinsler has 5 hits in last two games.  Pujols has four hits last two games.  Be origional when you vent why dont you

Just now, The Boogie Man said:

yes but the problem today is the bullpen, if we had better bullpen arms in the minors they would be up here.  Instead we get Morris and Parades.  Those two are awful and we still have Johnson and Bedrosian.  So if they are willing to bring up new arms, then why are those two the best we can get?  

The 1-8 with runners in scoring position had nothing to do with it... The bullpen is an issue yes but the pitching is constantly pitching in a close or tie game, this offense relies way too much on the long ball to succeed.

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

We have replacements playing well in AAA at second base, right field, and 1B with Thaiss hitting well (Pujols and Valbuena replacement if the Angels were willing to do it) 

the bullpen on the other hand is screwed 

Ok, I have no problem sending Calhoun down, but Blash isn’t the answer.  Give Hermosillo a chance.  AS for Kinsler, he’s starting to hit a bit the last couple of days, lets let him keep going for now.  Thiass has what a week of at bats in AAA and half a season in AA?  Maybe he is better than Albert, but I don’t know that.  What I would really like is to see is Valbuena and Marte replaced.  Not sure why Eppler hasn’t pulled the trigger. 

2 minutes ago, TroutField said:

We have replacements playing well in AAA at second base, right field, and 1B with Thaiss hitting well (Pujols and Valbuena replacement if the Angels were willing to do it) 

the bullpen on the other hand is screwed 

You are forgetting that the Angels aren't a top-notch organization like the Yankees or Red Sox or Giants. You know, teams that actually win World Series. They are fine with the way things are. Other organizations act way way way way way quicker than the Angels do. Again, it's best to just not think about these kind of things. The Angels are our favorite team and the best we can do is just hope and pray they get lucky and we get some people that actually know what the hell they are doing in the front office.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

Do you a "form post" or can you only complain about the same shit.  Let me help you out....cozart was scratch and Kinsler has 5 hits in last two games.  Pujols has four hits last two games.  Be origional when you vent why dont you

Oh silly me, I'm actually looking at the whole season and not the last week. Kinsler stinks. Cozart stinks. Pujols stinks. Calhoun stinks. They are just not good players anymore. I can keep naming players on this team that are not good but what is the point exactly? That is my whole point, there's nothing any of us can do. The people in charge have no idea what the hell they're doing.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

You are forgetting that the Angels aren't a top-notch organization like the Yankees or Red Sox or Giants. You know, teams that actually win World Series. They are fine with the way things are. Other organizations act way way way way way quicker than the Angels do. Again, it's best to just not think about these kind of things. The Angels are our favorite team and the best we can do is just hope and pray they get lucky and we get some people that actually know what the hell they are doing in the front office.

Ellsbury was sent to the cornfield by the skanks after he utilized his “no trade” clause. He has like five different injuries and set backs. 

Just now, BackUpTheTruck said:

Heaney should have started this game. Then Ohtani could have pitched from the 6th inning on if it is a winnable game. Have Barria ready for Thursday, send down Morris.

Othani pitching 4 innings in relief is not much different than starting and pitching only 5 innings. 

Bad move to start Ohtani on a rain delay game.

This is not MLB the show, man. Most of your idea are way off the wall 

6 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Where is the offense today?

Just now, TroutField said:

Are they going to keep letting the bullpen guys “plug along” too? I get letting Kinsler do it because he has a long solid track record but Bedrosian does not...

I can’t wait for them to fix the bullpen.  That being said I would wait until July.  If this team proves they deserve to be upgraded then do it.  If they continue to play poorly then don’t improve the pen.  

5 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

How the F*ck should I know?  This same line up, minus Cozart scored 9 yesterday.  

Kind of my point. Did we really expect this bullpen to not allow any runs? I'm watching the Stanley Cup finals and stopped watching the Angels game on but if they have scored another run, is this bullpen really made to not let a lot of runs score? When you are putting guys in the lineup that are as bad as most of our lineup has been, it doesn't give us fans a lot of confidence that you are serious about putting together a winning team. The offense is incredibly inconsistent.

As long as people are posting negative stuff in this thread, I'd like to point out that JD Martinez is having a better season than Upton and so far, his contract is looking better than Upton's. Since they signed a similar deal, I am comparing them because the Angels could have went with Martinez instead. Right now, the Red Sox made the better choice.

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

As long as people are posting negative stuff in this thread, I'd like to point out that JD Martinez is having a better season than Upton and so far, this contract is looking better than Upton's. Since they signed a similar deal, I am comparing them because the Angels could have went with Martinez instead. Right now, the Red Sox made the better choice.

Yes because all it takes is the Angels offering him the same contract and he absolutely would have accepted the offer.