• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 5/30 Angels @ Tigers Ohtani Returns

Just now, TroutField said:

Man Scisocia is wonderful at bullpen management, why the HELL is Bedrosian even on an MLB roster.. this shit kills me 

Why is Kinsler still hitting leadoff? Why is Calhoun still playing everyday? Why is Pujols hitting cleanup? Why can't this team find a third baseman or second baseman?   It's best to try not and figure out stuff like that.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Why is Kinsler still hitting leadoff? Why is Calhoun still playing everyday? Why is Pujols hitting cleanup? Why can't this team find a third baseman or second baseman?   It's best to try not and figure out stuff like that.

I can answer all of those questions with one simple answer, lack of talent.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Fair enough, just venting because I’m frustrated. It just blows my mind everyone watching the game can see Bedrosian is a freaking mess yet Scioscia leaves him in after loading the bases to give up two runs before pulling him. 

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

Fair enough, just venting because I’m frustrated. It just blows my mind everyone watching the game can see Bedrosian is a freaking mess yet Scioscia leaves him in after loading the bases to give up two runs before pulling him. 

Dig deeper. Why has Scioscia continued to manage this club for almost 20 seasons now? Seriously, it's best to not get frustrated and just take this team for what it is and has been. There are a lot of head-scratchers with this organization. 

Just now, TroutField said:

We have people who can replace almost everyone dead spot on the roster, The Angels have shown an unwillingness to.

it is not a lack of talent 

Ok, who that is currently on the major league roster is better than who is currently playing?  

Just now, The Boogie Man said:

Ok, who that is currently on the major league roster is better than who is currently playing?  

We have replacements playing well in AAA at second base, right field, and 1B with Thaiss hitting well (Pujols and Valbuena replacement if the Angels were willing to do it) 

the bullpen on the other hand is screwed