• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/13/2018) No Trout

13 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

An already punchless lineup now looks like absolute dogshit

See, it's these types of posts that gets people called out. (it's not just IheartLA, his is just the most recent post) 

Our punchless lineup is 3rd in the AL in runs scored and OPS.

Our punchless lineup is 2nd in the league in HRs, total bases and slugging percentage.

Edited by Lou

1 minute ago, Lou said:

See, it's these types of posts that gets people called out. (it's not just IheartLA, his is just the most recent post) 

Our punchless lineup is 3rd in the AL in runs scored and OPS.

Our punchless lineup is 2nd in the league in HRs, total bases and slugging percentage.

A lineup with no Ohtani and Trout is dogshit is what I meant.

I basically think our lineup with no Ohtani is already light on capability, so take out Trout too and I'm sorry but on paper it looks disgusting.

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Trout getting a breather is fine but what on earth would possess Sosh to move Kole to the 2 spot in his absence? At least have Simmons there or something.

Shit like this is when I question Scioscia.

Of course, this all but guarantees Calhoun will have a monster game.

This lineup is worth a shot, this team is banging it's head against the wall right now.  Something has to radically change.  Throwing Kole into the number two spot will maybe increase the urgency for Kole to bust out of his slump.

I think people want to see Ohtani hit more than he pitches. He has made great strides as a hitter. In Spring Training, he was slumping but once the regular season started, he has been hitting at an elite clip. In my opinion, I think he'll be a terrific hitter.

And I'm cool with people wanting to see him hit more than he pitches since he gets to play in more games.