• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/13/2018) No Trout

4 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Only thing I can think of is this is Sosh trying whatever he can to get Calhoun going. Perhaps he thinks moving him up in the lineup with Upton/Pujols following him will lead to him seeing better pitches in his AB's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The proverbial last gasp effort

39 minutes ago, Lou said:

See, it's these types of posts that gets people called out. (it's not just IheartLA, his is just the most recent post) 

Our punchless lineup is 3rd in the AL in runs scored and OPS.

Our punchless lineup is 2nd in the league in HRs, total bases and slugging percentage.

Said perfectly 

1 hour ago, bloodbrother said:

Trout getting a breather is fine but what on earth would possess Sosh to move Kole to the 2 spot in his absence? At least have Simmons there or something.

I actually like this lineup it's finally balanced. One thing Im critical about Scioscia's is that he never puts out a balanced lineup card.  It's always righty righty righty righty righty righty, lefty.

Calhoun sucks but the lineup being balanced as a whole is beneficial too.

37 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I understand Scioscia trying to juju Calhoun back to normal, but Im afraid this is beyond the capabilities of magic. I don't know what's wrong with Cole but he looks done.

He has had success in the 2 hole.  It's not beyond his capabilities.  Doesn't mean it would work.