• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Excited to be a member

3 hours ago, Griffey's Corner said:

Just wanted to say I am very happy to be a part of angelswin.com. I think Eppler has done an amazing job. Trout is having a great year & the Angels are in 1st place. In the baseball world what more could you ask for? I look forward to having great conversations with all the members. Since 2005 I have been reading angelswin.com & the members on here know a lot about baseball & seem to have great sense of humors.

Thank you for letting me be part of the team! Go Angels!!!!

Welcome man.

Which member's posts do you enjoy reading the most?

5 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Welcome man.

Which member's posts do you enjoy reading the most?

LOL. Thank you for all the kind reponses. To be honest this makes me sound kind of bad but I do enjoy reading when people are really going at it and the attacks get a little personal. Lately there was some this weekend that were pretty funny to read. But when I am feeling more mature I do like to read Fletcher. He seems like a real nice guy, he keeps his cool, and does not take things personally. He knows a lot about baseball & he is great inside source for information.... in a way he is kind of a celebrity. He also rises above a lot and keeps his professionalism intact.

2 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

LOL. Thank you for all the kind reponses. To be honest this makes me sound kind of bad but I do enjoy reading when people are really going at it and the attacks get a little personal. Lately there was some this weekend that were pretty funny to read. But when I am feeling more mature I do like to read Fletcher. He seems like a real nice guy, he keeps his cool, and does not take things personally. He knows a lot about baseball & he is great inside source for information.... in a way he is kind of a celebrity. He also rises above a lot and keeps his professionalism intact.

Fleshlight!    He does have good knowledge about the team and the game, and a sense of humor at the right time.

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Welcome to AW! 

A cautionary note. Be very careful when criticizing Scioscia. You might get more than you bargained for.

I appreciate the heads up. It seems like the angel fans on here are more astute than most fans out there. Hence they seem to not be as happy with Scioscia as most fans. lately I have tried to be more patient & tolerant of his approach and write it off to my ignorance and lack of seeing everything that he does. And try to trust him more. Although I never understood benching Mike Napoli & I still do not understand the contact play.

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Welcome to AW! 

A cautionary note. Be very careful when criticizing Scioscia. You might get more than you bargained for.

Definitely don't criticize Scioscia or you will be thought of as mentally incapable of producing a rational thought.

awkward steve carell GIF

53 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

Too funny. Truthfully I think you guys are all great. We all are big Angel fans and being from the Pacific Northwest I get a lot of Mariner fans in my ear. So as Angel fans we have to stick together.

Hey dude, did we meet on Saturday night? I can't remember past the 5th double Jack n Coke. 

You’ll love it here, we have a great group of guys and a real jerk or two.   Just kidding we’re mostly jerks.  

Word of caution, @Tank is probably the single worst dude you’ll ever come across.  If he invites you to lunch politely refuse.   

A couple quick questions.   

Have you ever shit on a mans couch?

How do you feel about cats?

Scones, greatest food ever or best food ever?

I’ll take your answers off the air.  

47 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey dude, did we meet on Saturday night? I can't remember past the 5th double Jack n Coke. 

LOL. No I have not been to a Mariners game in a few years. the last game I went to my wife who never saw baseball was so excited we tried to get Trout's autograph..... but we just missed him and got Josh Hamilton's instead.

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

You’ll love it here, we have a great group of guys and a real jerk or two.   Just kidding we’re mostly jerks.  

Word of caution, @Tank is probably the single worst dude you’ll ever come across.  If he invites you to lunch politely refuse.   

A couple quick questions.   

Have you ever shit on a mans couch?

How do you feel about cats?

Scones, greatest food ever or best food ever?

I’ll take your answers off the air.  

I have probably sharted & just do not remember? I am a huge animal lover. Never had a scone..... not 100% sure what that is. Is it ice cream?

1 minute ago, Griffey's Corner said:

LOL. No I have not been to a Mariners game in a few years. the last game I went to my wife who never saw baseball was so excited we tried to get Trout's autograph..... but we just missed him and got Josh Hamilton's instead.

It's very important how you answer this.  

did you shake Joshy's hand?  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

It's very important how you answer this.  

did you shake Joshy's hand?  

It was when he was on the DL with the hand injury. I had always thought up to that point that baseball players acted a little too wimpy. But I changed my mind a little when I saw his hand it was all purple, swollen, & jacked up. He seemed nice I said hello and thanked him for the autograph. I felt kind of bad for him because he seemed so guarded. When I asked him a question about when he was coming back off the DL. He said soon. And in sincerity I said good because we really need you. And he gave me this real quizzical look to see if I was giving him BS. Once he saw I was being honest his face relaxed.