• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Excited to be a member

42 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

LOL. No I have not been to a Mariners game in a few years. the last game I went to my wife who never saw baseball was so excited we tried to get Trout's autograph..... but we just missed him and got Josh Hamilton's instead.

We just had an AngelsWin Pacific Northwest meetup at Safeco Field on Saturday, next time the Angels are in town you and your wife should come hang out with us, even if you don't come to the game you can have a few drinks at Henry's or the Pyramid. My GF came and wasn't scared off (Or thankfully turned on) by Chuck's massive arms.

@tdawg87 gets a little jealous when women ogle his Chuckster.

42 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

We just had an AngelsWin Pacific Northwest meetup at Safeco Field on Saturday, next time the Angels are in town you and your wife should come hang out with us, even if you don't come to the game you can have a few drinks at Henry's or the Pyramid. My GF came and wasn't scared off (Or thankfully turned on) by Chuck's massive arms.

@tdawg87 gets a little jealous when women ogle his Chuckster.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I appreciate the invite. I look forward to it.

5 hours ago, Griffey's Corner said:

LOL. Thank you for all the kind reponses. To be honest this makes me sound kind of bad but I do enjoy reading when people are really going at it and the attacks get a little personal. Lately there was some this weekend that were pretty funny to read..

You're welcome.

4 hours ago, Griffey's Corner said:

I appreciate the heads up. It seems like the angel fans on here are more astute than most fans out there. Hence they seem to not be as happy with Scioscia as most fans. lately I have tried to be more patient & tolerant of his approach and write it off to my ignorance and lack of seeing everything that he does. And try to trust him more. Although I never understood benching Mike Napoli & I still do not understand the contact play.

Nobody does, GC - nobody does....smh

5 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

You’ll love it here, we have a great group of guys and a real jerk or two.   Just kidding we’re mostly jerks.  

Word of caution, @Tank is probably the single worst dude you’ll ever come across.  If he invites you to lunch politely refuse.   

Welcome. Hope you add to the overall experience here.

as far as lunch goes, there will be no invitation from me unless you're buying. I'm a huge beer drinker and I like my steaks dang near rare, unless I'm at INO (that's aw.com shorthand for In 'n Out - learn it, know it, live it) where I usually devour a triple-triple and animal fries with extra sauce. Otherwise I confine my lunch appointments to players/officials on the team (mainly people who can do something for me) and then report my experience back here for all to read. Or not. Whatever. Don't bother me or I'll rip you a new one.

Edited by Tank

46 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Lou is going to bump this thread in three years after Griffy's Corner is banned, showing how you were all fools to have paticipated in the biggest troll thread of the year.

Maybe.

The year is 2021. Griffey's Corner has been revealed to be a MarinersWin spy sent to troll us all. His suspicious love of Jerry Dipoto would be his undoing.

"We had no idea, we were blindsided" Says one AngelsWin board poster who obviously never questioned why an Angels fan had Ken Griffey Jr. in his screen name.

Griffey's Corner response:

tumblr_oeztmoZYWw1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

7 hours ago, Griffey's Corner said:

I have probably sharted & just do not remember? 

7 hours ago, Dochalo said:

It's very important how you answer this.  

did you shake Joshy's hand?  

My hope is the answer is yes, in close time proximity to the above. 

6 hours ago, Tank said:

Welcome. Hope you add to the overall experience here.

as far as lunch goes, there will be no invitation from me unless you're buying. I'm a huge beer drinker and I like my steaks dang near rare, unless I'm at INO (that's aw.com shorthand for In 'n Out - learn it, know it, live it) where I usually devour a triple-triple and animal fries with extra sauce. Otherwise I confine my lunch appointments to players/officials on the team (mainly people who can do something for me) and then report my experience back here for all to read. Or not. Whatever. Don't bother me or I'll rip you a new one.

Hey Griffey.  Everything you need to know about AW resides in the fact that Tank is a vegetarian.  

and tdawg is a priest.  

one of these is true and one actually makes sense.  I'll let you figure out which is which.  

pick me out a winner Bobby.  

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

Hey Griffey.  Everything you need to know about AW resides in the fact that Tank is a vegetarian.  

and tdawg is a priest.  

one of these is true and one actually makes sense.  I'll let you figure out which is which.  

If tdawg is a priest, I might be missing out on this whole religion thing, sounds pretty fun.

14 hours ago, John Taylor said:

The year is 2021. Griffey's Corner has been revealed to be a MarinersWin spy sent to troll us all. His suspicious love of Jerry Dipoto would be his undoing.

"We had no idea, we were blindsided" Says one AngelsWin board poster who obviously never questioned why an Angels fan had Ken Griffey Jr. in his screen name.

Griffey's Corner response:

tumblr_oeztmoZYWw1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Dipoto is a piece of garbage as a GM. 

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball/professional/bernie-grichuk-s-improvement-is-dramatic/article_e288e62f-bc05-5607-99a7-264e457aa31c.html

Read the link for anyone who does not believe that he actually traded are #1 draft pick straight across for Salas.... and took on salary to boot.  Freese & Bourjos had nothing to do with it. Dipoto is a total moron. The only good thing about Dipoto as a Gm is he is now wrecking the Mariners.

15 hours ago, Dochalo said:

and tdawg is a priest. (arrested for fondling)

You’re welcome.